- Mixed first quarter for MHC. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/26/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p11
Reports on book publisher McGraw-Hill Cos.'s financial performance for its first quarter ending March 31, 1999. Sales; Increase in operating loss of the company's home-study operation; Company's abolition of its book-club unit.
- Chasing Daylight Hits NYT List; McGraw-Hill Reports Strong Q1. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the revenue earned by the McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc., New York which amounted to a 10.9 percent increase for the first quarter of 2006 as compared to last year for the same period. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Professional and International Group's revenue rose by 5.3 percent....
- McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing Looks For Partners To Expand Trade. // Book Publishing Report;02/05/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports that United States book publishing company McGraw-Hill Co. is seeking partners with which to build its trade books program. Details regarding the company's search for partnerships that will allow both entities to take advantage of the McGraw-Hill brand; Intended purpose for...
- McGraw-Hill Trade Boosting Business, Education Output. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the plan of McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc. to increase the publication of books about business and education in the U.S. Rise in sales of books in the real estate category; Examples of business books being published by McGraw-Hill; Marketability of books in the test prep category.
- M-H Using the Web for Feedback, Sales. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;12/20/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 51, p14
Reports on the move of McGraw-Hill company to upgrade its Web site. Reason of the company in leveraging its Internet service; Goal of the company; Partnership forged by the company with Internet-based companies.
- McGraw-Hill Reports Six-Month Education Revenue Up 27.7%. // Electronic Education Report;8/1/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the increase in revenue in the education and financial services units of McGraw-Hill Company in New York. Reason for the increase; Forecast of higher increase in the School Education Group of the company; Acquisition of Frank Schaffer Publications.
- Results Up at MHC, Mixed at Tribune. // Publishers Weekly;4/24/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 17, p20
Reports on the revenues of McGraw-Hill Cos. for the quarter which ended on March 31, 2000. Role of digital publication in helping the sales of the company; Comparison of the company's sales to the sales of Tribune.
- MHC Education Group Sales, Earnings Jump. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the revenue growth posted by McGraw-Hill Cos. for the year 2000. Rise in education group revenue; Increase in professional and international group revenue; Creation of a children's publishing group.
- 'Solid Year' Predicted for MHC Education Group. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 18, p14
Focuses on the prediction of McGraw-Hill Cos. chairman Terry McGraw on the education business of the company for the year 2001. Increase in the revenues of the company for the first quarter of 2001; Factors that contributed to the increase in revenues; Indicators of high sales of the company...