- STRATEGY VERDICT. Lee, Daniel // Media Week;1/15/2008, Issue 1145, p11
The article reviews the Web site Emap Radio.
- Gen-X group to tout city to out-of-town recruits. McLaughlin, Kathleen // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p5
The article reviews the Web site circlingthecity.com from IndyHub.
- Looking for answers on hiring older workers? Stone, Tracie // New Hampshire Business Review;7/4/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p10
The article reviews the web site www.aarp.org/employerresourcecenter from the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).
- Ani-jobs.com: A New Type of Job Site. Altman, Randi // Computer Graphics World;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p44
The article reviews the Web site Ani-jobs.com.
- Linking remote workers with potential employers. // Human Resources (09648380);Apr2008, p68
The article reviews the web site Remote Employment.
- JOB SEARCH STALLED? // Women for Hire Magazine;2010, p7
The article reviews the Web site WomenForHire.com.
- MEDIA: Worky.com aims to shake up online recruitment. // Marketing Week;5/28/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p11
The article reviews the online recruitment website www.Worky.com launched by serial entrepreneur Ray Nolan.
- Pay as you go to find the best graduates. // Recruiter;10/27/2010, p8
The article reviews the web site Gradplus, located at www.gradplus.com.
- Site extends recruiter's visibility and control. // Recruiter;8/17/2011, p8
The article reports on the launch of AllAboutCareers.com of a dashboard for recruiters to access real-time information on the campaign for students aged 16-24 on career information and occupations in Great Britain.