ITEA Announces a New Member Type - ADVOCATE Membership
- Let us balance your brain in 2012. Salek, Edward P. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Dec2011, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p7
The article discusses the benefits of becoming a member of the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE). The author cites a blog post from Tony Schwartz which emphasizes the value derived from STLE membership as well as notes that creativity is genetically inherited and is...
- Give the Best Gift of All-the Gift of Membership in NSTA! // NSTA Express;11/19/2007, p6
This article announces the gift membership application for people who want to join NSTA.
- Members on the move. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Apr2007, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p63
This article presents announcements and services information for members of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Membership. Kash, Debbie // Officer Review Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p13
The article discusses several aspects related to the membership renewal procedure of the Military Order of the World Wars, a patrotic organization in the U.S. The organization has a defined procedure according to which it registers new members and renew the membership of its old members. It is...
- Guide to ARRL Member Services. // QST;Aug2008, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p14
The article lists the American Radio Relay League (ARRL) member services, including membership benefits, government relations and spectrum protection, and support for instructions.
- Member benefits. // Australian Geographic;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 110, p108
The article offers information on special discounts available for the subscribers of the journal "Australian Geographic" and members of the Australian Geographic Society.
- DFA Expands Membership. // Home Textiles Today;9/12/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p8
Reports that the Decorative Fabrics Association has formed an Allied Membership within which fabric representative can join the existing membership of manufacturers of high-end decorative fabrics.
- AHA's annual meeting. Davidson, Dick // AHA News;9/22/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p5
Previews the American Hospital Association Annual Membership Meeting in Washington, D.C. from May 2 through 5, 2003. Topics to be discussed; Changes to the annual convention; Benefits to participants.
- FNA Pilots New Membership Category-Direct State Membership. // Florida Nurse;Mar2009, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p19
The article provides information on a new category-direct membership offered by the Florida Nurses Association (FNA). It provides nurses the opportunity to explore membership in their professional association at the state level by only paying dues to the state association. The new member will...