IPOS IN THE US
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p25
Several charts depicting data related to the most recent 100 IPOs of various companies including Optimer Pharmaceuticals Inc., Fortress Investment Group LLP and Mellanox Technologies Inc. are presented.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p27
Several charts depicting data related to the IPO performances of various companies including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Fortress Investment Group LLC and Mellanox Technologies Inc. are presented.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/23/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 16, p31
Several charts and graphs are presented that show the performance of initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies including FCStone Group Inc., JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd., and Fortress Investment Group LLC in the U.S.
- Blackstone's IPO Buzz. Louria, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p4
No abstract available.
- Hope Floats. Bizouati, Yael // Investment Management Weekly;2/26/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p1
The article discusses the implications of the successful initial public offering (IPO) of Fortress Investment Group in February 2007 for the hedge fund industry in the U.S. According to industry insiders, the move by the New York-based-company could attract others to engage in such a...
- Hello, Hedge Funds. Kiviat, Barbara // Time;12/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 23, p62
The author reports that, since hedge fund assets have more than doubled to over $1.3 trillion over the past four years, they can no longer be secretive. Fortress Investment Group, which filed to become a publicly traded company and which houses hedge funds and private equity, is mentioned. The...
- Care for a Sliver of the Private-Equity Pie? Palmer, Kimberly // U.S. News & World Report;7/23/2007, Vol. 143 Issue 3, p38
The article reports on the riskiness of small investors buying into private equity companies which seem like a good deal. Smaller investors are now able to invest in large private equity firms like the Blackstone Group and Fortress Investment Group that have gone public through large initial...
- On the horizon: IPOs by hedge funds. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses hedge fund initial public offerings' (IPOs) rising success by selling shares to the public in New York. More than 20 hedge funds are expected to conduct IPOs over the next two years. The Fortress Investment Group LLC has filed for the first IPO of a domestic hedge fund....
- Hope Floats. Bizouati, Yael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p4
The article focuses on issues related to the hedge fund industry. The beginning of the year 2007 marked the launch of the much talked-about and successful initial public offering of Fortress Investment Group LLC. The move of Fortress not only marked the first time when a U.S. hedge fund went...