CS Fixed Income Chief to Resign?
- Goldman Seeks Transition Chief. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 30, p4
Reports that investment bank Goldman Sachs & Co. is hunting for a chief to head the firm's transition management division in the U.S. Resignation of former head Kristi Mitchem to head transition services for Barclays Global Investors; Increase in competition for transition management, which has...
- NewPage Shines; Royalty, Consolidated Comm., ReMax Falter. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/17/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p3
The article offers world news briefs related to the loan industry. Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank are shopping a $466 million first-lien term loan for Targa Resources. Goldman Sachs is selling a $650 million term loan for Numonyx, the newly-formed technology company created by Intel. Steve...
- CS And GS Commit To Finance MediMedia LBO. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;9/25/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the commitment of Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs to finance MediMedia company leveraged buyout in the U.S. Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs have committed to a $250 million credit facility for the buyout of MediMedia which was set to launch in October. According to a...
- Early Birds on AnnTaylor. McLean, Bethany // Fortune;1/11/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p198
Reports on the success of AnnTaylor Stores stock as of January 1999. How the price of the stocks dropped in the mid-1990s; Increases of sales in same-store sales; Opinions of Richard Baum of Goldman Sachs and Stacy Pak of CSFB.
- Dark Pool Landscape in Flux. // Traders Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 282, p8
The article cites the study by Rosenblatt Securities regarding dark pools system in the U.S. The study shows a slew of upstart crossing networks winning business at the expense of older independent pools. It also found that the group of new dark pool operators including Goldman Sachs and Co. and...
- Risk Control Winners and Losers. Williams, Mark T. // American Banker;3/20/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 55, p11
The author argues that the reason some companies are suffering significant losses during the current financial turmoil is because they do not have strong boards and risk-management oversight. He points to Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse as examples of companies with firmly entrenched...
- Foreign Firms Invest in Bank of Moscow. // American Banker;7/28/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 115, p2
The investments of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Credit Suisse Group in the Bank of Moscow are noted.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p42
Several charts are presented showing information regarding investment banking in technology and includes a list of top U.S. and global bookrunners and advisers such as Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.
- NEW CROSSING REPORT. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 250, p8
The article reports on the different companies engaging in automated brokerage and exchange business in New York. Alex Ramistella, representative of consultancy agency Tower Group, predicts the fortune of the electronic business that made the interest of some of the companies like Credit Suisse...