Shell back in the black
- Shell reaps rewards from restructure. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p7
Reports on the sales and corporate earnings increase posted by Shell Chemicals for 2002. Percentage of the increase reported; Comparison with the 2001 results; Capital expenditure of the company.
- Shell to deliver strong results. Davis, Nigel; Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the predicted positive financial performance of Shell Chemicals in 2007, as a result of increasing the output from its Nanhai joint venture in China. Sven Royall, vice president for customer services and intermediates of Shell is optimistic on the global market...
- Where to find quarterly figures. // Accountancy;Dec1993, Vol. 112 Issue 1204, p79
The article reports on sources of quarterly financial performance of business enterprises in Great Britain. Possible sources are financial publications, published quarterly statement in leading newspapers and commercial library.
- Shell to deliver strong results. Davis, Nigel; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 53, p12
The article reports that Shell Chemicals is set to post a set of solid results in 2007. Sven Royall, vice president for customer services and intermediates, said global market fundamentals were sound. Royall said that profits from Nanhai joint venture in China had helped balance softening...
- Low cracker margins hit Shell's Q3 profits by 93%. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;10/27/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2074, p6
Reports on the corporate earnings loss posted by Shell Chemicals in the third quarter of 2003 due to low cracker margins. Amount of the profit loss reported; Sales revenue of the company; Improvement on its polyolefins margins.
- Shell Chemicals Aims To Expand Global Footprint. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;8/9/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 5, p1
Reports on Shell Chemicals' continuing efforts to grow into a top-tier global bulk chemical supplier. Projects to improve efficiency in North America and Europe; Six-fold increase in profits in the second quarter of 2004; Start-up of the Nanhai petrochemicals and polymers joint venture in...
- Yahoo! profits up by 80%. // B&T Weekly;1/28/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2504, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Internet giant Yahoo! Inc. for the year 2004 in the U.S.
- Adidas Net Slips, Sales Strong. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/9/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 99, p2
The article presents information on the financial performance of Adidas AG for 2007. Net income attributable to shareholders fell 11 percent to 128 million euros, or $168 million, on sales that swelled 9 percent to 2.5 billion euros, or $3.3 billion. Operating profit for the group shed 8 percent...
- Markdowns Drag Dillard's to Loss. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/29/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of Dillard's Inc. for the second quarter of 2007. The company posted a loss of $25.2 million, or 31 cents a diluted share, which compares to net income of $15.7 million, or 20 cents, in the same period in 2006. Sales dropped 2.2 percent to $1.65...