THE WAY FORWARD
- Industrial Specialties. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/16/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 14, p26
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. FilmTech is partnering with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity to provide housing for families in Saint Paul Minnesota. The Silastic LS-2840 uncatalyzed fluorosilicone rubber base from Dow Corning out performed fluorocarbon rubber....
- Dow Corning changes organization. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/13/98, Vol. 253 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the changes implemented by Dow Corning Corp. in the personal household and automotive care unit of the company's chemicals business. Purpose of the move; Plans to eliminate overlaps in the unit's marketing and technical support.
- SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION. Zank, Gregg // ICIS Chemical Business;4/18/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 14, p29
The article focuses on the comments of Dow Corning Corp., on the need for innovation in the chemical industry.
- Dow Corning Starts Production at Organofunctional Silanes Plant. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p12
Reports that Dow Corning Corp. has started production at organofunctional silanes unit at Midland, Michigan. Company's total investment in the unit; Company's global market share; What the Midland plant will mainly produce.
- Chemical bonds. Milmo, Sean // ICIS Chemical Business;9/14/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 9, p32
The article discusses the longest-lasting joint venture (JV) in the chemical industry, silicon-based materials firm Dow Corning Corp. It mentions that the success of the partnership between U.S.-based chemical major Dow Chemical Co. and glass specialist Corning has been able to continually serve...
- news In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/1/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 19, p4
Presents international news on chemical companies recent as of December 1, 2003. Plans of Norsk Hydro to establish its fertilizer business; Release of the herbicide products of Syngenta AG; Hostage crisis involving six executives at SigmaKalon's plant in Manage, Belgium.
- SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION. Zank, Gregg // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p37
The article presents the author's views on celebrating the International Year of Chemistry and Dow Corning Corp.'s participation in the ICIS Innovation Awards.
- Dow Corning: R & D center. // Melliand International;Sep2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p156
This article reports that U.S. company Dow Corning Corp. has established a new global research center to pioneer the development of innovative technologies and applications for organosilane and silicon-containing chemicals. The center will serve the global needs of customers in multiple markets.
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;4/23/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 15, p22
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of April 23, 2003. Investment of ICI to upgrade its Enterprise Resource Planning system in Europe; Upgrading of the Web site of Xiameter; Growth of the Warehouse Management System market.