- A Big Year for Responsible Care. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p7
Comments on the Responsible Care program in the chemical industry. Changes in the program of the American Chemical Council; Goals of the program; Reputation of the environmental responsibility of the industry.
- Brazil and Chile Being Third-Party Verification. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p63
Reports on the third-party verification programs of the chemical industry organizations in Brazil and Chile. Celebration of the 10th year of Brazil in Responsible Care; Adjustments made to the Responsible Care codes of Brazil; Verification program of Chile's chemical industry association.
- Asia Walks the Walk, but with Miles Yet to Travel. Moore, Stephen // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p68
Reports on the introduction of the Responsible Care in the chemical industry in Asia. Adoption of the Responsible Care by the Association International Chemicals Manufacturers (AICM) in Hong Kong, China; Promotion of Responsible Care in China; Review on Responsible Care policy.
- The Australian Chemical Industry: A Grand Final? // Chemical Week;11/22/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 39, p40
The article discusses the state of the chemical industry in Australia. The Australian chemical industry is stagnating. It is threatened by product end-users moving abroad and imports increasing in quantity and in quality. Export success remains selective and fragile. In order to turn the tyranny...
- PRICES & PEOPLE. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/31/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 5, p16
This article presents list prices of several chemicals. These listings are based on pricing information obtained from suppliers. Posted prices do not necessarily represent levels at which transactions may have actually occurred, nor do they represent bid or asked prices. Price ranges, as...
- The New ID of a Reborn Plan. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p24
Focuses on the changes in the Responsible Car initiative for improving the U.S. chemical industry's performance and reputation in environmental impact, health, safety and security against terrorism. Expected benefits of the changes in the Responsible Care of the Associated Chemical Companies...
- Environment Watch. Cozier, Muriel // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p34
The article offers news briefs on environmental issues in the chemical industry as of April 23, 2007. Huntsman Polyurethanes has been shortlisted in the Chemicals Industry sector for the 2007 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Occupational Health & Safety Awards. France is banning the...
- Ready for greater responsibility. CHALLENER, CYNTHIA // ICIS Chemical Business;12/3/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 16, Special section p27
The article discusses the U.S. National Association of Chemical Distributors' (NACD's) Responsible Distribution programme. The goal of the RD programme is to increase performance of the environmental, health, safety and security (EHS&S) programmes of member companies. Topics include the...
- Exercising Environmental Responsibility: Part 2. Bentley Jr., David J. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Nov2003, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p19
Part II. Discusses how examples of a lack of environmental responsibility pertain to those working in the converting and flexible packaging industries. Benefits that come from the chemical industry; Need for people in the converting and flexible packaging industries to use the proper language...