AMT/USA Pavilion brings US products to Chinese
- Machining and Forming Back in Brno Again after Two Years. Erlebach, JiŤí // Czech Business & Trade;2008 Supplement, p20
The article previews the 6th International Machine Tools Fair to be held in Brno, Czech Republic in September 2008. Exhibitors will display a full range of machining and forming technologies, from conventional to automatic machines and accessories. The event, organized by Veletrhy Brno, is...
- Machine Tool and Forming Machine Fairs and Exhibitions (July - December 2008). // Czech Business & Trade;2008 Supplement, p30
The article offers information on several exhibitions for machine tools and forming machines worldwide from July to December 2008, including the 50th International Engineering Fair and the 6th International Fair of Machine Tools in Czech Republic, and the International Engineering Fair in...
- Metalworking punches and dies. // Manufacturers' Monthly;May2004, p74
Reports that Aldan Tool will be exhibiting tooling for all makes of punch and shears/steelworkers at the Austech 2004 to be held in Sydney, New South Wales. Features and applications of the products to be displayed.
- Technology On The Move. Albert, Mark; Koepper, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Nov2001, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p162
Features the machine tools exhibited during the EMO fair held in Hanover, Germany in 2001. Machines which apply linear motor technology to turning centers; Details on the machining center models with linear motors introduced by companies; Examples of combination grinding machines that were shown.
- The show's on the road. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Feb98, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the exhibition of tool system by Erowa Technology Inc in the United States. Interactive design of the education center; Demonstration on tour; Steps of the flexible manufacturing concept.
- DOMESTIC ARRANGEMENTS. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/10/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p15
The article offers information on the exhibit "Reimagining the Distaff Toolkit" to be held at the Housatonic Museum of Art in Connecticut through October 26, 2012.
- Tools of the trade. // American History Illustrated;May/Jun92, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p18
States that one hundred objects used by teachers, doctors, farmers and others from the late eighteenth century to the late 1940's are on display at the Chester County Historical Society in West Chester, Pa. Details of the exhibit which explores how changing technology influenced the design and...
- Events. // British Woodworking;Oct/Nov2014, Issue 47, p4
The article offers information on the D & M tool show organized at Kempton Park in Surrey, England, the Northern Woodworking Show, and the Scottish Woodworking Show organized in the months of October and November, 2014.
- Other equipments and supplies. // Automotive Production;Aug96, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p162
Presents various machine-tools on display in the 1996 International Machine Tool Show in McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Includes vapor spray and immersion parts cleaning equipments; Water Evaporator; InstaMark beam-steered laser marking technology series.