Tackling trailer suspension issues
- Be Our Guest. Boyle, John // Advisor Today;Jun2006, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p58
This article offers information on the NAIFA Convention and Career Conference to be held from August 26-30, 2006 in San Francisco, California.
- Association of coffee mill collectors formed. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p59
Reports on the official recognition of the Association of Coffee Mill Enthusiasts, a nonprofit organization legally set up with bylaws and regulations. First annual meeting in May 1995 in Louisville, Kentucky; Date and location of the 1996 convention; Contact information.
- NEWS AND NOTES. // Bulletin of the Association for Business Communication;Dec93, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p68
Reports on the 1994 regional meetings of the Association of Business Communication (ABC). ABC East/Canada conference in Baltimore, Maryland on April 28-30; ABC Southeast regional conference at the Northwest Hilton in Atlanta, Georgia on April 14-16; ABC East regional members' election of...
- Events committee to meet Thursday. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/9/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the events planning meeting of the Downtown Merchants Association and the Clarendon Chamber of Commerce on October 9, 2008 at the Burton Memorial Library, Texas.
- the lion's tale. Estlack, Roger // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/9/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p3
The article provides information regarding the Clarendon Lions Club meeting on October 7, 2008 in Clarendon, Texas.
- "Growing Farmers" is 2012 Convention Theme. // California Grange News;2012, Issue 4, p19
The article offers information on the 140th annual California State Grange Convention on October 10-14, 2012 at the Little Lake Grange in Willits, California.
- Grass-Roots Meetings are coming! // South Carolina Business Journal;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the Grass-Roots Meetings of the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce. Purpose; Background; Date and venue; Participating chambers; Contact information.
- 4-H to meet next week. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/30/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p4
The article previews a meeting of the Donley County 4-H which will be held on September 4, in Donley County, Texas.
- RPA preps for Building Radiant conference, show. // Contractor Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that the Radiant Panel Association now accepts registrations from exhibitors and attendees for its Building Radiant 2010 Conference held on May 5-8, 2010 at the Peppermill Hotel and Casino in Reno, Nevada.