What's your market position?
- Have an inefficient shop? There's hope. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p64
Focuses on the process-oriented approach to streamlining the operation of a company according to Doyle Sumrall, director of business development at the National Truck Equipment Association. Problems faced by companies; Companies that have made changes witnessed by Sumrall; Benefits of the...
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p50
A calendar of events for the work truck industry between April 28, 2015 and May 5, 2016 is presented including the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association annual convention in Cambride, Maryland, the Alternative Clean Transportation Expo in Dallas, Texas, and FabTech International in Chicago,...
- NATM works its 'magic' in Orlando. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p54
The article highlights the outcome of the 19th annual convention of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers held in Orlando, Florida. More than 1,400 attended the event including representatives of 197 trailer manufacturing companies. The move of the association into its own office...
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p39
A calendar of events for the truck and trailer industry for the rest of 2009 and early 2010 is presented which includes a truck product conference at Dearborn, Michigan, an equipment manufacturers annual conference at Hollywood, Florida, and a national trailer convention and trade show at Reno,...
- Is wetline rulemaking about to dry up? // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p49
The article offers information on the Tank Engineering Committee update held during the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention in the U.S. in 2015 in which topics several topics related to the U.S. tank truck industry were discussed.
- Maximizing production in a nonrepetitive environment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p54
The article presents tips for truck equipment distributors on increasing their profits, as discussed by Doyle Sumrall of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) during The Work Truck Show in the U.S. in 2006. Sumrall discussed ways of improving the productivity of distributors, as well...
- TTMA hospitality committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p29
Photographs showing the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) hospitality committee are presented, including participants Randy Rape and Harriet Rape from Alcoa Fastening Systems, and Dan Wallace and Becky Wallace from Phillips Industries.
- New officers, new RPs From tank committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p40
The article announces the new officers elected for the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association's (TTMA) Tank Executive Committee for 2010-2012, including Greg Hewitt of Heil Trailers International, Daniel Tremblay of Tremcar and Randy Arlt of Polar Tank Trailers LLC.
- A look at revised guidelines. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p55
The article reports that the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) has added a page to the 11th revision of its "Guidelines for Recommended Minimum Manufacturing Practices for Light and Medium Duty Trailers." NATM Technical Committee Chairman Michael Terry presented the "NATM...