Shaving weight, saving fuel
- VAN EXTRAORDINAIRE. // Truck & Driver;Apr2002, p14
Focuses on the design of company vans in London, England. Quality of the vehicles; Transformation of delivery vans into a potent advertisement.
- Hot tips for the Relay race. // Commercial Motor;11/25/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5106, p68
Evaluates the CitroÃ«n Relay Tipper 1800 2.2HDi and the Citroen Relay 1800 2.2HDi vans from CitroÃ«n. Key features; Design; Fuel consumption; Specifications; Advantages and disadvantages.
- Work Trucks -- More power, new concepts, increased efficiencies. Mesenbrink, John // Contractor Magazine;Nov2016, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the new concepts of the work trucks in 2017. Topics mentioned include the better gas mileage offered by the 2017 Ford F-150 truck, the style for the Silverado HD truck, and the design and engineering of the ProMaster City van. Also mentioned is the developments...
- Transit revamp sees front-end redesign. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that Ford is redesigning its best-selling Transit range of vans as of February 2006. Improvements were made in the interior and front-end design of the vans. A choice of engine is also provided. Suspension cutting noise as well as vibration and harshness is also changed.
- Wolves in sheeps' clothing. Keebler, Jack // Automotive News;10/10/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5573, Insight p1i
Presents enhancements in the 1995 Chevrolet Blazer and Ford's Windstar. Five-pronged strategy of quieting and smoothing light-truck powertrains; Suspension refinement in the General Motors' Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Jimmy; Upgraded body stiffness.
- DISTURBIA. Major, Simon // Street Machine;Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p144
The article provides information on the modifications and improvements made to the Chrysler 1959 CL van owned by Simon Major of Queensland. It says that some of the most important changes made to the van include the VG Safari tail-lamps, the HT panel van roof spoiler and the '68 Dodge side...
- Vivaro and Trafic at Euro 4. Shiers, Will // Motor Transport;6/8/2006, p12
The article reports on the new engines of the Vivaro van of Vauxhall Motors Ltd. and Euro 4 Trafic van of Renault SA. The advantages of the new engines used for the vans are mentioned. The servicing schedules for the Vivaro and Euro 4 Trafic vans are cited. In terms of designs, both vans feature...
- CitroÃ«n and Peugeot high-cubers revealed. // Motor Transport;1/10/2008, p8
The article reports that the PSA Group has released the first pictures of the new CitroÃ«n Berlingo and Peugeot Partner high-cube vans, two weeks prior to their official unveiling. The new vans are slightly larger than the current models, and will be wide enough to accommodate a second...
- Van Reenen truck body is a prize finalist. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p10
The article announces that the Van Reenen Steel Ltd. truck body is named as one of four finalists in the Swedish Steel Prize for 2010.