Valspar opens powder coatings production plant in China
- Valspar to grow abroad. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 71, p57
The article reports on the growth plans of U.S. paints and coatings maker Valspar through acquisitions outside the U.S. According to CEO William Mansfield, the company is looking at a number of promising acquisitions. Much of the company's growth would come from international markets as it seeks...
- Valspar's door to Europe. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p7
The article reports on the plan of coatings company Valspar Corp. to acquire HB Fuller's powder coatings business. The business, which had net sales of $75 million in 2006, has four manufacturing plants, located in the U.S. and Great Britain. The acquisition, which follows Valspar's recent...
- Valspar Celebrates 50 Years of Fluropon PVDF Resin-based Coatings. // Coatings World;Apr2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
The article announces that Valspar Corp., provider of Fluropon polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) resin-based coatings, is celebrating its golden anniversary in 2015.
- SWOT Analysis. // Valspar SWOT Analysis;Apr2010, p1
A profile of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Valspar Corporation, engaged in the manufacture and distribution of coatings and paints globally, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of...
- The Valspar Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Valspar SWOT Analysis;5/13/2013, p1
A business analysis of Valspar Corp., a company engaged in the manufacture and distribution of a broad portfolio of coatings, paints and related products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong...
- Sovereign acquires Valspar packaging-coatings unit. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p21
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based coatings manufacturer Pierce & Stevens Corp. has agreed to acquire The Valspar Corp.'s flexible packaging coatings business.
- Valspar drops wood coatings in Mexico. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p28
Reports that the U.S. coatings supplier Valspar has stopped producing wood furniture coatings at its plant in Monterrey, Mexico. Continued production of industrial coatings; Purchase of the plant by Lilly Industrials which was later acquired by Valspar; Increased regulation of chemical...
- Valspar to Acquire Dexter Packaging-Coatings Unit. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Reports on The Valspar Corp.'s agreement to acquire Dexter Corp.'s worldwide packaging coatings business. Types of coatings manufactured; Terms of the acquisition deal; Future growth plans.
- Valspar 1Q earnings up 4.7%. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p212
The article reports that Minneapolis, Minnesota-based furniture coatings and finishes supplier Valspar Corp. said that its sales increased by 10.3 percent in its first quarter which ended on January 26, 2007 while earning were up 4.7 percent. The company's worldwide sales totaled $694.5 million...