Sloan boosts PFL system functionality
- Sloan issues product catalog supplement. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jul2004, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p47
Features the New Product Catalog 2004 offered by Sloan Transportation Products. Product offering; Information provided.
- Sloan/USA Harness Form Alliance. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p18
Reports on Sloan Transportation Products' agreement with USA Harness. Sloan's exclusive distribution of USA Harness' wire harnesses in the heavy-duty aftermarket.
- Sloan Transportation. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p53
Introduces several products developed by Sloan Transportation Products. Features of the Swing-Awayâ„Shut-Off gladhand; Capacity of the new MAXXDuty Coild Electrical 7-Way Sealed Plug and Receptacle; Function of the Dura-Grip product line.
- fleet focus. // Overdrive;Jun2006, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p72
The article reports developments in the trucking industry in the U.S. A $2,400-$3,600 worth of increase per year was raised by Dart Transit Co. in its per mile pay for owner-operators. Meanwhile, Sloan Transportation Products company is opening a warehouse in Portland, Oregon. Also, a terminal...
- Dura-Grip can extend life of air lines. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p40
Evaluates the product Dura-Grip from Sloan Transportation Products. Easy connectivity of the air lines to the tractor and trailer; Materials made from polyvinyl chloride; Ability of the product to resist cracking in subzero temperatures.
- Sloan's MAXXDuty line. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2005, Vol. 162 Issue 5, p73
Features the MAXXDuty with WeatherGuard line of electric wire harnesses, sealed plugs connectors and electrical and air components from Sloan Transportation Products. Goal in the design of the products; Harness from USA Harness included in the MAXXDuty line; Description of the Coiled Electrical...
- Vehicle aftermarket: Europe worth E121 billion in 2007. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;September 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p16
Presents a graph forecasting the growth of the vehicle aftermarket in Europe between 2002 and 2007. Expected value of the vehicle aftermarket in the region in 2007; Countries that will show growth during the period.
- Sloan Releases New Catalog. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p52
Announces that Sloan Transportation Products has released its product catalog for 2005. Featured products including a selection of air and electrical delivery components; Contact information.
- Sloan Signs New Agreements. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that Sloan Transportation Products has signed an agreement with Specialty Sales & Marketing (SS&M) and Alliance Sales & Marketing LLC. The agreement is to market the company's products to the heavy-duty aftermarket. Furthermore, the company will represent Sloan to all of Canada.