NTEA publishes latest group of MVPs
- Associations, Social Networks, and Democratic Citizenship: Evidence from East Asia. Chong-Min Park // Taiwan Journal of Democracy;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p35
In this essay, the author examines whether associations and other types of social networks contribute to democratic citizenship across East Asia. The analysis shows that association membership is only faintly related to generalized trust and toleration of social diversity, raising doubts about...
- Executive Women's Golf Association targets growth. Rombel, Adam // Business Journal (Central New York);6/17/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the membership goals of the Central New York Chapter of the Executive Women's Golf Association to attract more businesswomen in the group. Usefulness of conducting many golf, social, and networking events to gain new members; Membership of some retirees and stay-at-home mothers in the...
- Putting Stock in Your Trade. Price, Sandra // Waste Age;May2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p90
Presents the advantages of membership in a trade association. Reduction of litigation costs and access to legal expertise; Updates on industry trends and developments; Networking.
- AGN - marching on optimistically. Mbogori, Ezra // Alliance;Dec2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, pP56
The article reports on the vision of the African Grantmakers Network (AGN) and how it can make a difference to the philanthropy in the continent. It says that the objective of the group is to transform and sustain African philanthropy. It also explores the action taken by the AGN to balance the...
- building an online community. Jacobs, Paul // Human Resources Magazine;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p30
The article features the online social networking platform NZ Recruitment 2.0. Having around 250 members, it mentions that membership includes anyone from external consultants, right through to general managers of an organisation. It reports that the network also introduced a weekly...
- MARC PROTO, FHFMA: IT'S WORTH IT TO GET INVOLVED IN HFMA. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Nov2005, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p138
The article focuses on the insights of Marc Proto regarding his membership to the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA). Proto has observed that since joining HFMA, he has been seizing as many opportunities as possible. He has also developed many contacts as he attended educational...
- A New Section, If You Can Keep It. Chinn, Scott // Indiana Lawyer;9/28/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p12
The article presents the author's insights regarding the new section of the Indianapolis Bar Association called the Indy Attorneys Network, which is created by its Board of Directors to promote membership driven networking opportunities.
- FORMAL NETWORKS AND REGIONAL CONTEXTS: THE CASE OF THE OXFORD TO CAMBRIDGE ARC. Smith, Helen Lawton // Regions: The Newsletter of the Regional Studies Association (Reg;Spring2010, Issue 277, p5
The article presents a study that examines business networks in South East England, which operates under Oxford to Cambridge (O2C) Arc. The study assesses the number, functions and membership for networks, wherein it founds out more than 221 networks operates under the O2C Arc, which is funded...
- Fraternities: A path to business success? Kelly, Caroline // Hill;8/5/15, p24
The article looks on the importance of fraternity membership for business organizations to boost their networking opportunities.