Environmental group honors Volvo unit
- Governor's P2 Award applicants sought. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on the call for applications in the 16th annual Governor's Award for Pollution Prevention in New Hampshire.
- Are you going above and beyond in your sustainability programs? Fassl, Joyce // Food Engineering;Aug2014, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p8
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses the Sustainability Excellence in Manufacturing Awards that will recognize projects and programs focusing on pollution prevention and environmental protection.
- Thinking Green. Lewers, Christine // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p17
Presents the recipients of the 1999 Governor's Awards for Excellence in Pollution Prevention and the corporate winners of the 2000 Governor's Awards for Excellence in Recycling in Indiana. General Seating of america; Evansville Vanderburgh School Corp. and Veazey, Parrott Durkin & Shoulders;...
- Preventing Polluting Metal Finishing Processes. Hennessy, Rebecca // Pollution Engineering;Feb2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p31
Reports the awards ceremony of the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable's 2001 Most Valuable Pollution Prevention Awards in the United States. Preservation of the natural resources; Reduction of the volume of hazardous and toxic waste streams; Improvement of environmental quality and...
- Applicants sought tor P2 award. // New Hampshire Business Review;2/13/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p29
The article calls for nomination of businesses and other organizations with outstanding pollution-prevention accomplishments for the 15th annual Governor's Award for Pollution Prevention in New Hampshire. It notes that nominations will be evaluated by a panel of judges that represent industry,...
- NRDC, Dow Chemical win top P2 award. // Pollution Engineering;Dec99, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p21
Announces the selection of Dow Chemical Co. and several Michigan-based environmental organizations by the Natural Resources Defense Council as recipients of the first-place Most Valuable Pollution Prevention Award. Award's recognition of the Michigan Source Reduction Initiative, a joint project...
- Awards and Distinctions. // Pollution Engineering;May2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the awarding of grants and distinctions to organizations in the United States to honor their contributions to environmental protection. Clean coal technology grants; Pollution Prevention/Resource Conservation Award; Thomas Alva Edison Patent Awards; Return on Environment Partnership...
- Betterbricks Daylighting Lab Earns Governor's Award. // Lighting Design & Application;Dec2004, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the presentation of the Governor's Award for Pollution Prevention & Sustainable Practices in Washington State to the BetterBricks Daylighting Lab of the University of Washington's School of Architecture in Seattle in 2004. Overview of the types of organizations recognized by the...
- Heubach Colour recognised for environment friendly operations. // Paintindia;Oct2012, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p148
The article announces the presentation of the Federation of Gujarat Industries' (FGI) Environmental Pollution Abatement & Preservation Award to Huebach Colour Pvt. Ltd.