M W Supply will become Bustin in 2007
- 80th birthday. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p44
The article provides an account of the history of Bustin Industrial Products Inc.'s establishment. In 2008, the company is celebrating its 80th anniversary of supplying safety access equipment. Polish immigrant Leopold Bustin has established the business in 1928 in Bronx, New York City. Bustin...
- R-O-M acquires Bustin. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania-based Bustin Industrial Products by R-O-M from MW Supply Inc. of Glen Rose, Texas.
- Blair introduces North Meridian Title & Escrow. Davis, Yvette // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p24
The article discusses the acquisition made by Jim Blair to four local Transnation Title offices on September 16, 2008 from the parent company, Land America Financial Group Inc. in Wenatchee, Washington. It is noted that all four offices will be named North Meridian Title & Escrow. According to...
- Ingram expands with buy-out of Brand Company. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/7/2006, p3
This article reports that Great Britain-based brand management and consultancy group Ingram Industries Inc., headed by founder of CIA Media, Chris Ingram, has acquired Hong Kong's The Brand Co. The acquisition will see The Brand Co., rebranded as The Ingram Brand Co., according to Peter Wilken,...
- Bustin: 745 days free of lost-time injuries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p45
The article reports on the safety record of Bustin Industrial as of June 2009. The company announced that it has achieved 745 working days without lost time injury. According to Mike Williams, company president, Bustin takes pride in the record considering that it is recognized as a safety...
- MoneyDesktop Buys MyJibe. // Credit Union Times;12/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p21
The article reports that MoneyDesktop has acquired MyJibe.
- How to thrive after M&As have redefined the market. Wendland, Dave // Chain Drug Review;4/18/2016, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p34
The article discusses how organizations thrive after the aftermath of mergers and acquisitions has caused market disruption.
- Spokane's Reliance buys West Side trailer maker. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);02/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pA5
Reports the acquisition of assets from the Sturdy Weld Equipment & Design Inc. by the Reliance Trailer Company LLC, a manufacturer of over-the-road trailers in Spokane, Washington. Effects of the acquisition on company sales; Benefits of Sturdy Weld trailer owners in the area; Owners of the...
- But What's in a Name? // New Mexico Business Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on problems related to merger and partnership business names in New Mexico. Details of the merger between Coldwell Banker and Parnegg; Formation of an entity with RECA Better Homes and Gardens; Deletion of Parnegg business name from the consolidated company.