German trailer market paces sales record
- ANALYSIS THE TRAILER GURU. Beecroft, Gary // Commercial Motor;6/19/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5285, p12
The article focuses on the views of Gary Beecroft, director at the Clear International Consulting in Great Britain. He states that 2007 was the year when 275,000 trailers were produced, the highest figure ever. He explains that the European trailer market is experiencing both expansion and...
- Trailer demand results in axle shortage. // Commercial Motor;7/19/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5238, p13
This article reports that the growth in the trailer market in Eastern Europe has led to a shortage of axles in the West, according to British consulting group CLEAR. The largest market for used trailers in Eastern Europe is Russia, followed by Poland and Turkey. These three countries account for...
- West European trailer market to drop 18%, according to CLEAR projection. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the forecast of consulting group CLEAR that the West European trailer market will drop 18% in 2009. According to the article, it will be a $2 billion loss of revenue for the transport market. CLEAR managing director Gary Beecroft says trailer manufacturers and their...
- European trailer market: mixed signals. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p46
The article presents an outlook on the trailer market of Europe. It relates the 11% growth posted by the trailer market in Western Europe in 2010, according to figures from CLEAR. Gary Beecroft, managing director of CLEAR, explains why the growth of the market for 2010 cannot be considered a...
- Net orders for trailers climb 28% in January. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the increase in net orders for trailers in the U.S. in January 2014.
- Aluminum Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p42
Describes the Road Star Aluminum Platform Trailer from R/S Truck Body Co. Inc. Key features of the trailer; Benefits offered.
- Study claims better trailer sales ahead. // Commercial Motor;7/3/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5035, p5
Forecasts the status of the HGV trailer market in Europe in 2004. Projected rise in trailer registrations in 2004; Remarks from Gary Beecroft from consulting group G Beecroft/CLEAR; Expected drop in trailer registrations in 2003.
- The 2009 Report on Conventional Travel Trailers of 20 Feet to 24 Feet 11 Inches in Length: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 5/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for conventional travel trailers of 20 feet to 24 feet 11 inches in length for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product...
- The 2009 Report on Conventional Travel Trailers of 25 Feet (7.620 Meters) to 29 Feet 11 Inches (9.118 Meters) in Length: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 5/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for conventional travel trailers of 25 feet to 29 feet 11 inches in length for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product...