Mack, Volvo, engines get EPA's thumbs-up
- Mack, Volvo, engines get EPA's thumbs-up. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2007, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p44
The article reports that the MP engine series of Mack Trucks Inc. has been certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to the 2007 emissions standards which will be enforced on January 1, 2007. The company is using a combination of diesel particulate filter and exhaust gas...
- Navistar wins latest EGR-SCR court battle. Roberts, Jack // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that truck maker Navistar International Corp. has won a lawsuit against three truck makers related to its emissions compliance certificates. The certificates granted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) allows Navistar to make noncompliant model engines which...
- Mack's E-Tech engine receives 1998 emissions certification. // Fleet Equipment;Jan98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
Reports on Mack Trucks Inc.'s receipt of emissions certification for its E-Tech engine from the US Environmental Protection Agency. Specifications of the engine; Effectivity of the award; Technological features of the engine.
- 2010: Not a tech odyssey. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Apr2007, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p50
The article discusses the compliance of commercial-trucking fleets to the emissions standard of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for 2010 in the U.S. The author argues that EPA's emission standards is not as complex as fleets believed and it could even encourage fuel economy. According to...
- Mack, Volvo Reorganize, Autocar Expands. Jackson, Danielle // Waste Age;Jan2002, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Reports the reorganization of Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Maximization of the operating efficiency of both units; Attainment the United States Department of Justice mandate; Details on the expansion of Autocar LLC.
- Volvo, Mack certified for 2010. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the certification of Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks diesel engines by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board to meet 2010 near-zero emissions standards.
- Connecting dealers. // Fleet Owner;Feb2010, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p98
The article previews the MVASIST Mack/Volvo automated service initiation system from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. and Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack, Volvo Add Cross-Reference Tool to Select Part Stores. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/13/2016, p1
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. have launched a new parts cross-reference feature for their online Select Part Stores, an e-commerce platform that offers customers the experience of visiting a parts counter with the convenience of online ordering.
- Volvo, Mack officials continue to forecast decrease in Class 8 sales going into 2017. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the anticipated decline of executives with Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks of the continued decline of Class 8 truck sales in 2017.