SnowEx distributors go to Boot Camp
- Spreader has high capacity. // Landscape & Irrigation;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p33
Features Vee Pro 8000, the largest capacity bulk spreader in SnowEx's product line manufactured by SnowEx and TrynEx International. Product features; Product warranty; contact information.
- PRODUCTS. // NMPRO - Nursery Management & Production;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates several products for the plant industry including the SP 7550V. Maxx bulk spreader from SnowEx, a division of Trynex International, the 6 premium paver restraints from Oly-Ola Edgings Inc. and the UL-Listed, low-voltage circuit cable from Honeywell.
- PRODUCT EQUIPMENT MARKET. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Dec2003, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p79
Features several construction equipment. Vee Pro 8000 lightweight spreader from SnowEx, a division of TrynEx International; Wheel loaders from Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.; M76 Mobilair portable compressor from Kaeser Compressors,.
- PPG Announces Distributor Training Schedule. // Coatings World;Apr2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the launch of PPG Automotive Refinish's, automobile coating manufacturer, 2014 training schedule for distributors in the U.S. and Canada.
- TrynEx International celebrates 15 years. // Outdoor Power Equipment;May2012, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p12
The article mentions the anniversary of Trynex International on March 2, 2012, which has been in business for 15 years.
- TrynEx celebrates 15 years in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p12
The article mentions the anniversary of TrynEx International, manufacturer of spreaders and broom attachments, which has been in business for 15 years.
- Manitou Americas Opens Dealer Training Center for Gehl, Manitou and Mustang Brands. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/13/2012, p13
The article focuses on the training center of Manitou Americas dedicated to the XPRT Training Department for Gehl, Manitou and Mustang dealership.
- GIE+EXPO Dealer Day A 'Home Run' Event. Shell, Dan; Johnson, Jessica // Power Equipment Trade;Dec2012, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p8
The article presents the highlights of the special Dealer Only Day held at the 2012 GIE+EXPO in Louisville, Kentucky on October 24, 2012. With classes and seminars held in the new Dealer Resource Pavilion filled to capacity, Bob Clements of Bob Clements International shares that they are already...
- Bernina Opens New Creative Center. Ruvo, Christopher // Stitches Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p26
The article informs that the manufacturer of sewing and embroidery systems Bernina International AG has opened a new Creative Center in Aurora, Illinois, next to its corporate headquarters for providing public education and training opportunities for dealers.