Stellar expands manufacturing plant
- Stellar adds more manufacturing space. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the expansion of the facilities of Stellar Industries Inc. in Garner, Iowa with the addition of approximately 60,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
- GE Toshiba Expands in China. // Nonwovens Industry;Apr2006, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p20
The article reports that GE Toshiba Slicones had signed an agreement to establish a new silicones manufacturing facility in Jiangsu Sheng, China.
- Plexus Expands in Europe; Adds Plant in Romania. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Nov2010, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p43
The article reports on the move of Plexus Corp. to add a manufacturing facility in Oradea, Romania. It states that the 160,000 to 215,000 square feet plant will be located in the Eurobusiness Industrial Park in the municipality. It notes that the said investment is part of the company's plan to...
- Quartz popularity drives Minn. firm's Kent expansion. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p5
The article presents information related to business expansion of Cambria, a privately held company based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Despite a national slowdown in new housing starts and sales of existing homes, the company that makes quartz countertops is expanding in Kent. The company has...
- Factory's busy time. Hayes, Rod // Printing World;12/16/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 11-13, p4
Focuses on the expansion efforts of Print Factory in Great Britain. Extension of the factory's space; Addition of several machineries in the factory.
- Ridewell expands manufacturing plant. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2008, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the business expansion of Ridewell Suspensions' facility in Springfield, Missouri. It has completed a 53,00-square-foot addition to its manufacturing plant. The expansion will include an automated axle line to integrate Ridewell Axles with Ridewell Suspensions. It has been...
- RTP adds European operation. // Plastics News;11/1/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p24
The article informs that a new manufacturing plant has been opened by engineered thermoplastics compounder RTP Co. in Ladenburg, Germany. John Van Wijk, European sales director of the company, said that the Ladenburg plant not only expand manufacturing capacity, but also house on-site product...
- Lanxess building Russian operation. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/17/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p23
The article informs that Lanxess AG has started construction on its rubber chemicals plant in Russia, to serve Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States nations.
- Lord opens plant, expands capacity in China. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;6/15/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p14
The article informs that a plant has been opened by Lord Corp. in Shanghai, China, to expand the firm's production capacity three-fold for its growing Chinese market. The company has said that its future expansions will be based on customer and market need for other solutions, including...