Volvo Group tallies 3% more truck deliveries
- Volvo Group truck deliveries hit a new high. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p16
Presents information on the increase in the deliveries of trucks from Volvo Group's three truck companies through October 2004. Mack; Renault Trucks; Volvo Trucks.
- New Magnum set for launch. // Motor Transport;1/15/2004, p9
Reports on the preparation for the launching of Magnum truck. Features of the truck; Application of Volvo's D12 motor in the truck.
- Problem spots. // Commercial Motor;1/8/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5061, p69
Looks at several product recalls in the truck industry in 2003. Date of recall made on Daf Trucks' XF95; Reason behind the recall of vehicles from Renault Trucks UK; Range of vehicles included in Volvo Truck's recalls.
- Hunger for big Macks led Volvo into Renault deal. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;5/1/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5872, p4
Focuses on Volvo AB Chief Executive Officer Leif Johansson's claim that Mack Trucks Inc., Renault Vehicles Industriels' (VI) United States arm, is one of the main reason why it bought Renault VI. Role of Mack in Volvo's expansion plan for its North American truck operations; Volvo's plan to...
- Volvo-Mack future plans emerging. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Jul2000, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p42
Discusses the marketing plans of AB Volvo after its acquisition of Mack Trucks Inc. and RVI. Priorities of Volvo; Volvo's goal; Release of a medium-duty truck developed jointly with Mitsubishi Fuso; Information on the agreement of Volvo Trucks North America to distribute Mitsubishi Fuso medium...
- Volvo reorganizes business units. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/3/2016, p1
The article reports on the creation of separate units of Volvo Group, a Swedish multinational manufacturing company, in 2016 including Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks and Mack Trucks which are noted to be responsible for their own profitability and organic growth.
- News from truck manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p43
The article offers brief information on several products related to truck industry including the International Loadstar work truck from Navistar Inc., Mack Super Econodyne powertrain from Mack Trucks Inc., and a natural gas-powered Volvo VNL daycab from Volvo Trucks.
- Kerax drops a few kilos. // Commercial Motor;1/22/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5063, p16
Presents updates on the truck industry in Great Britain as of January 2004. New version of the Kerax from Renault; Sales of the Magnum truck from Renault Trucks UK.
- 24/24 comes in-house. // Motor Transport;3/27/2003, p8
Announces that Renault Trucks will bring its 24/24 truck recovery plan in-house on March 3, 2003. Purpose of the company's move; Outlook of John Hurley, company aftermarket director on the plan.