Western Pacific to produce tank trucks
- Western Pacific to produce tank trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2007, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the production for tank trucks by Western Pacific Products Inc. in 2007 in Sacramento, California. The said company provides a variety of tank, truck and trailer parts, as well as it trades new and second-hand pneumatic, petroleum, chemical and vacuum tank trucks. Steve...
- Western Pacific to sell Heil equipment. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2009, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p40
The article reports on the selling of Heil equipment by the Western Pacific Products Inc. Michael Darby, general manager of Western Pacific, mentions that the products will be immediately sold in the market that includes the Heil semi tanks, tank trucks/pull trailer combinations, and pumper...
- Peterbilt trucks offer AdvanTEK 40 axle. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Dana Spicer AdvanTEK 40 tandem drive axle for all Peterbilt heavy-duty truck models from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Parts facility. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p50
The article reports on establishment of a tank truck/trailer parts center in Gonzales, Louisiana by Brenner Tank Services LLC. It has an inventory valued at more than $350,000 according to company president Bruce Yakley. Services offered include the delivery of parts with a pickup truck, or...
- Security spotlight. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p30
The article highlights the 2005 Cargo Tank Maintenance Seminar in the U.S. Some speakers addressed some of the common problems that crop up when fleet security plans are reviewed. The first step tank truck fleets need to take to avoid enforcement action is to verify that they actually do have a...
- Trailer creep. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p35
The article reports on the interest of tank truck carriers to make those wheels moving in order to generate revenue and keep the bottom line in the black in the U.S. With air suspensions, the movement is vertical and horizontal during loading, or as suspension air loss occurs while a trailer is...
- Truck capacity reaches six-month high. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that market truck capacity has experienced the highest volume in the past six months in the U.S.
- TruckLink introduces parts network. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p102
Reports that TruckLink is offering a network of truck parts companies that list their new, used, rebuilt, obsolete and surplus parts in a searchable database format.
- Small distributors gripe that chassis shortage benefits pools. Bohn, Joseph // Automotive News;8/8/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5564, p8
Reports on smaller non-pool truck equipment distributors' complaints concerning their competitors' unfair business advantage from commercial chassis shortages. Dealers' reliance on consignment pool distributors; Non-pool distributors' request for help from the National Truck Equipment...