Liftmoore opens new plant in Houston
- Mini lifters. Anderson, Lindsey // International Rental News;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p34
The article focuses on the growth of the industrial crane market, according to obal product director Ruben Olivas Saunders and sales director Thomas McCallum of Manitowoc Cranes company. Topics include the customer satisfaction with the performance and utilization of industrial cranes, increase...
- Robot gets bridge work. // Popular Mechanics;Jan96, Vol. 173 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the efforts of the civil engineers of the North Carolina State University to convert a Peeper Crane into a robotic bridge maintenance system. Machine features and abilities.
- ANNUAL REFERENCE FILE. // Government Product News;Jan2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p26
The article offers brief information of various products and equipment including the HI-Arch Gambrel salt storage building from Advanced Storage Technology, the Liftmoore 3612 electric crane from Liftmoore, and the Incinolet incinerating toilet from Research Products/Blankenship USA.
- ANNUAL REFERENCE FILE. // Government Product News;Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p18
The article offers brief information on several products including the Time-saving automobile alignment tool from Hunter Engineering Co., the 3612 mid-range electric crane from Liftmoore Inc. and the 8-Zone Relay Board (STI-34188) burglar alarms from Safety Technology International Inc.
- Liftmoore Expands Houston Plant. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/19/2014, p2
The article reports on the expansion of the manufacturing plant of quality crane products manufacturer Liftmoore Inc. in Houston, Texas.
- Picture of the month. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Oct2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p60
A photograph of a Dodge truck mounted crane taken by North American Equipment Sales Ltd. sales manager David Wylie is presented.
- Hitting a high note. Taylor, David // Contract Journal;5/9/2002, Vol. 413 Issue 6376, p46
Looks at the cranes unveiled at SED 2002. Sumitomo SC700-5 capacity hydraulic crawler crane; PPM range of telescopic all-terrain cranes; HPC40 fully hydraulic telescopic truck crane.
- Palfinger incorporates multi-funtion CAN-based sensor. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;May2007, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p15
The article evaluates the BR400 telescopic truck cranes from Madal Palfinger.
- Untitled. // Access International;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
A photograph of CTE's telescopic boom truck-mounted B-Lift 620 High Range (HR) is presented.