Wastequip acquires Cascade Container assets
- UPDATES. Ursery, Stephen // Waste Age;Sep2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Presents an update on the refuse disposal industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Acquisition of a collection company in Springfield, Missouri by WCA Waste Corp.; Purchase of McLaughlin Refuse Equipment Inc. by Wastequip Inc.
- MERGERS IN THE MAKING. Tom, Patti // Waste Age;May2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p58
Features companies in the waste management industry which pursued mergers and acquisitions. Oshkosh Truck Corp.; Heil Environmental; Wastequip.
- WASTEQUIP STARS IN ILL. ACQUISITION DEAL. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p1
Wastequip Inc. of Beachwood, a maker of waste handling equipment, has acquired 5 Star Consolidated of East St. Louis, Illinois and renamed it Wastequip St. Louis. Terms were not disclosed. 5 Star's former management, headed by general manager Kevin Lolling, will continue to lead the company,...
- UPDATES. // Waste Age;Aug2006, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p8
This article presents updates on the waste management industry in the U.S. Wastequip has acquired Pioneer Cover-All, a manufacturer of tarping systems. The Delaware Solid Waste Management Authority held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for a new transfer station. Interstate Waste Services Holding Co....
- Wastequip buys Pioneer Cover-All. // Waste News;7/17/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p23
The article reports that Cleveland based Wastequip Inc. has purchased Pioneer Cover-All, a manufacturer of tarping systems used in the solid waste and construction industries. Wastequip makes waste handling, recycling and material handling equipment. The companies did not disclose terms of the...
- WASTE INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Waste News;12/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p6
The article presents news briefs related to the refuse disposal industry. Wastequip Inc. has acquired Mountain Tarp, a manufacturer of tarp systems for the solid waste and construction industries, for an undisclosed amount. ADS LLC has acquired wastewater flow service provider DWC Technologies...
- Ownership changes again at Wastequip. // Waste News;1/8/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that New York-based private equity fund Odyssey Investment Partners LLC has entered into an agreement to purchase Cleveland, Ohio-based manufacturing company Wastequip Inc. from DLJ Merchant Banking Partners. DLJ Merchant Banking has acquired Wastequip about 18 months ago....
- Acquisitions. Ursery, Stephen // Waste Age;Jul2004, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p12
Presents an update on acquisitions in the refuse disposal industry in the U.S. as of July 2004. Acquisition of McLaughlin Refuse Equipment Inc. by Wastequip Inc.; Purchase of Powell All-Steel Scales by Rice Lake Weighing Systems.
- New waste, new world? Biddle, David // BioCycle;Dec98, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on the consolidation in the waste management industry in the United States. Merger of USA Waste and Waste Management Inc.; Acquisitions of KTI Inc.; Effects of consolidation on competition; Barriers for entry into the business; Privatization of waste collection and disposal services.