Dana sells trailer axle assets to Hendrickson
- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the asset purchase agreements between Dana Corp. and two affiliates with The Boler Co. subsidiary, Hendrickson USA LLC. The buyers will acquire certain assets of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business in South Carolina, Ontario, and China. However, the transaction will...
- Dana sells trailer axle assets to Hendrickson. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2007, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the sale of trailer axle manufacturing assets of Dana Corp. and its subsidiary, Dana Canada Corp., to Hendrickson USA LLC, a subsidiary of the Boler Co., and its affiliates. Dana's assets include trailer axle production equipment, inventory and related assets at facilities...
- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the agreement between Dana Corp. and Hendrickson USA LLC for the sale of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business in the U.S. Under the purchase agreement, the buyers will acquire certain assets that are used to manufacture heavy-duty trailer axles and suspensions. Also,...
- Hendrickson completes Dana trailer purchase. // Fleet Owner;Feb2007, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p54
The article reports on the completion of Hendrickson's acquisition of Dana Corp. on January 5, 2007. The transaction, with total purchase price of $26.5 million, included the operations and assets at the Dana plant in Lugoff, South Carolina and the inventory from the facility in Barrie, Ontario....
- Hendrickson purchases Dana's leaf spring business. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p21
Announces the completion of an agreement between Hendrickson International and Dana Corp. for the purchase of Dana's leaf spring business. Evidence of Hendrickson's growth and investment strategy in the commercial vehicle industry.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p28
The article presents updates on issues related to the trucking industry in the U.S. Hendrickson USA will be sold by Dana Corp. and two affiliates. A production plant of Kenworth in Chillicothe, Ohio will be expanded by approximately 30 percent. The Toolbox Software Version 7.01 has been released...
- Dana acquires parts maker. // Automotive News;2/17/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5700, p2
Reports that Dana Corporation of Toledo, Ohio has acquired the assets of Clark-Hurth Components from Ingersoll-Rand Company. How the acquisition boosted Dana's portfolio; Revenue generated by Clark-Hurth in 1996.
- Dana and Echlin merging OE, aftermarket strengths. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the plans of Dana Corporation, to acquire Echlin Incorporated in a tax-free stock swap. Effects of the merger on the automotive business of Dana; Statements from Southwood J. Morcott, Dana chairman and chief executive officer; Terms of the merger.
- US firm acquires Tribometal. Miller, Keith // Slovak Spectator;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the takeover of Slovak bushing and engine bearing manufacturer Tribometal Dolny Kubin by United States-based Dana Corporation. Sales of Dana in 1999; Price of the shares of Tribometal; Significance of the takeover for both companies.