- Oneida Air Ceramic Dust Cobra Kit. // Ceramics Monthly;2012 Yearbook & Annual Buyers Guide, p18
The article offers brief information on the Ceramic Dust Cobra Kit dust collection system by Oneida Air Systems.
- NOT SITTING AROUND, BUT STILL COLLECTING DUST. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2008, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p48
The article evaluates several dust collectors including rotary air valve components from Aget Manufacturing Co., Whispurr W2500, a self-contained internal dust collector from Dustek and Direct Drive Dust collector from Oneida Air Systems Inc.
- the TOOLBOX. // Walls & Ceilings;Sep2008, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p84
The article evaluates several products including the MFK 700 trim router of Festool, the Gorilla Vac dust collection system of Oneida Air Systems, and the stringer cart of Triad.
- Oneida Air Web site doesn't blow a lot of smoke. D, C // Business Journal (Central New York);01/25/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p24
Analyzes the Web site of Syracuse, New York-based Oneida Air Systems, the company that makes dust-collection systems for woodworking shops. Feature of the main page; Description on Oneida's product sections; Testimonials section of the site.
- Versatile Small Cyclone. Holden, Brad // American Woodworker;Oct/Nov2012, Issue 162, p24
The article offers brief information on the Dust Cobra, a new compact cyclone from Oneida Air Systems Inc.
- Oneida Dust Deputy. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2013/Jan2014, Issue 87, p37
The article features the Dust Deputy cyclonic pre-separator for wet/dry vacuums and single stage collectors from industrial grade cyclonic dust collection systems and components manufacturer Oneida Air Systems.
- What's New at CRID. // Disasters: Preparedness & Mitigation in the Americas;May2010, Issue 113, p12
The offers updates related to the Regional Disaster Information Center (CRID).such as published catalogs, websites, and other related resources.
- DUST COLLECTOR. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan2009, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p54
The article evaluates the Dust Cobra dust collectors from Oneida Air Systems Inc.
- $2 Million Said Needed to Test Chinese Drywall. // Mortgage Servicing News;Oct2009, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the two million U.S. dollars emergency funding requested by lawmakers to complete the testing of Chinese drywall in the U.S. It states that federal agencies are required to study the availability of the property insurance for residential properties with drywall that was...