- High Performance HVAC: What Builders & Contractors Need to Know. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;Dec2013, p8
The article invites readers to a three-hour session on high performance heat, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) design and installation.
- Upcoming Shows. // ASHRAE Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p8
The article lists the venues for the upcoming shows related to heating, refrigerating and air-conditioning from 2010 to 2018 in the U.S.
- Sustainable Design Highlighted At AHR Expo. Turpin, Joanna // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/9/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 2, p12
The article highlights the sessions to be presented during the 2006 International Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition to be convened in Chicago, Illinois. Field Test results for UV Systems is a seminar that will provide presentations on field performance results of UV systems for...
- Heat Exchange Seminar Set. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/12/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 7, p9
Announces the seminar on heat transfer and heat exchange sponsored by ESDU in Houston, Texas.
- Carlisle HVAC offers duct-sealing training classes. // Snips;Sep2012, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p29
The article discusses the highlights of the three-day seminar offered by Carlisle heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) from May 21 to 23, 2012 in Wylie, Texas.
- Air Vent schedules 'Ask the Expert' seminars. // Snips;Jan2007, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p96
The article provides information on the events at the Attic Ventilation: Ask the Expert seminar for roofing contractors, which will be held by Air Vent Inc., a manufacturer of residential attic ventilation products based in Dallas, Texas, from January until March 2007.
- Comfortech marks 10th year. // Contractor Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the forthcoming 10th anniversary celebration of the HVAC Comfortech, a national education event for residential and light commercial contractors in the U.S., at the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland, on September 13-16, 2006. Activities and workshops prepared for the...
- events. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Sep2006, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p83
The article presents a calendar of events related to the industrial safety from October to November 2006, in the U.S. The ASSE Continuing Education includes the "Math Review" on October 8 in Atlanta, Georgia. The ASSE Executive Program in Safety Management Seminars will include "Delivering a...
- calendar of events. // Snips;Sep2012, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p34
A calendar of events for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry is presented which includes a seminar entitled "Dead Men's Steam School" by the National Association of Oil & Energy Service Professionals, a three-day training on heat loss and heat gain by the Air Conditioning...