H2O: Water and light speak to us
- juan geuer: present intense. Dault, Gary Michael // C: International Contemporary Art;Nov99-Feb2000, Issue 64, p36
The article reviews the exhibition "Present Tense," by Juan Geuer at the Art gallery of Ontario in Toronto.
- Yale University Art Gallery. Liu, Robert K. // Ornament;Summer2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p64
Features the art collection at the Yale University Art Gallery in New Haven, Connecticut. Description of jewelry and figurine displays; Collection of Mayan arts in carved hardstones; Details on several clay figurines.
- Toy Stories & Winter Scenes. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p10
Reviews an exhibition of antique toys, which will be presented at the UBS Art Gallery in Manhattan, New York from December 15, 2003 to January 2, 2004.
- Impressive collection of top artists on show. McLaughlin, Catherine // Alberta Sweetgrass;Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p9
Reports the exhibition of paintings and drawings from aboriginal artists at Prairie Art Gallery in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Enumeration of involved artists in the exhibition; Comparison of color between native art and traditional European art; Inclusion of biographies and statements from the...
- The Rocking Horse Gallery. Weatherly, Whitney // Teddy Bear & Friends;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p54
The article presents information on the 14th holiday artist show at the Rocking Horse Gallery that was held in December 2005.
- New reflections on art. Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;7/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 160, p13
Discusses how art museums are using colored walls, period music, and other display techniques to help create an evocative environment for the paintings and artwork.
- Grand Rapids, culture make headline news. Aylsworth, Karen // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the success of the `Perugino: Master of the Italian Renaissance' exhibit at the Grand Rapids Art Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan from November 16, 1997 to February 1, 1998. Number of original works of Peregrino displayed during the exhibit; Number of visitors who went to see the...
- Our nation's colors. Johnson, Mark M. // Arts & Activities;Apr98, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p33
Provides information about the exhibition `Our Nation's Colors: A Celebration of American Painting,' assembled from the Wichita Art Museum. Philosophy of the Impressionist Childe Hassam; American artists who were inspired by nature; Basis of Charles Burchfield's expressive style.
- Arts Briefs. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/9/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p23
The article presents art-related news briefs in Fort Worth, Texas including the opening of an exhibition on Victor Gruen's 1965 plan for the redevelopment of the city of Fort Worth and the announcement of museum director Ron Tyler about the modification of the Amon Carter's name to Amon Carter...