ECC System Meets Compliance Requirements
- Sophos makes pitch for Utimaco. Prince, Brian // eWeek;8/4/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p30
The article reports on the acquisition of Utimaco Safeware AG by Sophos PLC in Great Britain. Sophos states that the deal aims to enhance the company's provision of encryption and data loss prevention (DLP) software to its customers which will play essential role in improving its competitiveness...
- SafeGuard Easy. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Apr2005, p70
Reviews version 4.10 of the data encryption software SafeGuard Easy from Utimaco.
- HOT DISKS. Cassavoy, Liane // Entrepreneur;Jan2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p43
The article presents an account of newly launched computer gadgets. Utimaco Safeware AG has launched SafeGuard Easy 4.0 SafeGuard Easy encrypts the entire contents of the hard drive--not just specific files or folders. The latest version adds support for hibernating PCs and the ability to wake a...
- Under lock and key. Graham-Rowe, Duncan // New Scientist;03/06/99, Vol. 161 Issue 2176, p48
Discusses encryption software that encodes information so it can not be intercepted or read by anyone other than the person that it is supposed to receive it. Introduction of so-called key escrow, or government approved agencies that would hold encryption keys on behalf of citizens; Why the...
- Identity-Based Cryptography and Comparison with traditional Public key Encryption: A Survey. Girish; Phaneendra, H. D. // International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technolo;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p5521
In this paper, we survey the state of research on identity-based cryptography(IBC) and compare it with the traditional public key encryption. IBC is an emerging area of public key cryptography. We first reviewing the basic concepts of IBE and identity based signature(IBS) schemes, and...
- Israel showcases its talent for IT security. // Computer Weekly;10/27/2009, p11
The article presents information on IT security firms of Israel. White Cyber Knight (WCK)'s Lancelot software is developed to help businesses manage risk, governance and compliance. Another company, GED-i, specialises in data encryption. The Haifa-based firm, Sentry Com, has designed software...
- Mediating Cross-domain Network Threat in Cooperative Way. Huayang Cao; Peidong Zhu; Wenqi Bi // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 530-531, p671
Network attacks, either in aggressive or silent way, are main threat to network security. Modern network environment normally involves multiple domains, and there are connections between them, so an adversary can impact the important network domain via attacking a normal one. When the threat is...
- Secure your data. Peers, Nick // APC (Bauer Media Group);Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p98
The article offers step-by-step instructions for encrypting data with the help of BitLocker encryption system, built into the Enterprise and Ultimate versions of operating system Windows Vista and 7.
- Quantum cryptography secure from blinding attacks. // Electronics Weekly;12/8/2010, Issue 2451, p8
The article reports that Toshiba's Cambridge Research Laboratory has re-secured quantum cryptography, by discovering a method to prevent detector blinding attacks.