Access Grows into U.S. Government Security Projects
- PSA Launches Premier Partner Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p42
The article reports on the launch of PSA Security Network Inc.'s Premier Partner Program which aims to enhance the importance of the PSA relationship with its vendors, owners, and customers.
- NEWS Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
Presents updates involving the security system industry as of April 2004. Appointment of Rich Simonetti as the senior vice president of sales of Honeywell Security and Custom Electronics; Agreement signed by March Networks Corp. and PSA Security Network that allows the complete line of...
- Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies Partners with PSA Security Network. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p86
The article reports on the partnership of Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies Ltd. and PSA Security Network Inc. in the U.S. PSA is preparing to launch the Schlage reader and credential product line with its member integrators. According to George Nortonen of Ingersoll, his company is looking...
- PSA Security Network: New Leadership for the New Millennium. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p28
Reports the formation of the management team of PSA Security Network in Denver, Colorado. Members of the management team; Job description of the management team members; Goal of the management team.
- PSA Continues Development of Video Resources with PSA TV. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the launch of PSA TV project, which aims to expand the use of video to educate the physical security industry, by PSA Security Network Inc. in 2011.
- PSA Approves Codebench. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p27
The article reports that PSA Security Network Inc. has added Coconut Creek, Florida-based Codebench Inc., as a PSA-approved vendor, making their suite of middleware development services for access control and security systems available to PSA member companies. Now, all the PSA members will be...
- Access Grows into Government Projects. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2007, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p44
The article reports that security systems integrators have gained access to government security projects in the U.S. Condortech Services Inc.'s (CSI) involvement with federal government projects is presented as a case in point. According to the author, CSI has agreed to offer an opportunity to...
- PSA Brings New Meaning to Integration. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2000 Marketplace, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p33
Focuses on efforts by the Professional Security Alliance's (PSA) PSA Security Network to bring together product and service providers in the security systems industry in the United States. Services offered by PSA to its members; Number of security system integrators in the PSA; PSA Security...
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2012, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p130
The article offers news briefs related to security systems industry in the U.S., mentioning the move of PSA Security Network Inc. in choosing VideoIQ to join its new Premier Partner Program and new product catalogs from Kaba.