The Idea Man
- Leigh Harrison. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;6/19/2003, p37
Profiles Credit Suisse fund manager Leigh Harrison. Harrison's takeover of Credit Suisse's flagship income funds; Harrison's finance track record; Recreational rock-climbing activities.
- CS And GS Commit To Finance MediMedia LBO. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;9/25/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the commitment of Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs to finance MediMedia company leveraged buyout in the U.S. Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs have committed to a $250 million credit facility for the buyout of MediMedia which was set to launch in October. According to a...
- CS/Warburg pact may presage other priv. equity deals. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/22/99, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p9
Discusses the impact of the Credit Suisse Group's agreement to acquire a 19.9% stake in Warburg, Pincus & Co.'s private equity arm, for the private equity market. Implications of the deal for leveraged buyout firms; Outlook for similar deals in 1999; Background information about the Credit...
- Credit Suisse Sells Debt For Sales Pro Cydcor's LBO. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;1/15/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p2
The article reports that Credit Suisse Group AG is issuing a multi-million debt package for the leveraged buyout of Cydcor by Golden Gate Capital and JP Capital. The credit facility consists of a six-year $10 million revolver, a six-year $70 million term loan B and a seven-year $25 million term...
- Life On the Edge. // Traders Magazine;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 225, p60
Profiles Manny Santayana, marketing and sales director of Advanced Execution Services (AES). Career background; Work experience; Inclination to sports.
- Credit Suisse's Amine Leads Through Innovation. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;2/12/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p1
The article profiles the professional career of James Amine of Credit Suisse Group AG in London, England. His background as a lawyer gave him a real appreciation of the structure of the company. Amine created a bank-to-bond model through which clients and financial advisors could avail...
- Credit Suisse hire signals Asian intent. R. D. // Asset Securitization Report;9/11/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p21
The article reports on the transfer of Stella Tansengco from London, England by Credit Suisse Group AG to its office in Hongkong, China. The move forms part of the company's initiative to originate new mandates in Asia. Credit Suisse was one of the active arrangers in Asia prior to the...
- Analyst Imran Khan to head Credit Suisse Internet Banking. // Muslim Observer;2/11/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
The article announces that Imran Khan was appointed head at Credit Suisse Group AG's Internet banking division in San Francisco, California.
- Former Top Telecom Banker: Kicked Upstairs. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p10
Reports on the promotion of Credit Suisse First Boston executive Christopher Lawrence as chief strategic officer of Credit Suisse Group. Career background on Lawrence; Controversy surrounding his job promotion; Commitment of the company to the telecommunication sector.