Tech, Cut, and Versatility
- cutter & buck. Rundles, Jeff // Wearables Business;Mar2006, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p16
Provides information on Cutter & Buck, an apparel company founded by Harvey Jones which is well-known in the golf business. Distribution model being used by the company that limits sales to only a few promotional products distributors who can meet some exacting standards; Golf resorts with...
- CUTTER & BUCK GETS BACK TO GOLF BASICS. Dodd, Annmarie // Golf World;7/12/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 4, Special Section p8
Focuses on the golf sportswear for women manufactured by Cutter & Buck. Details of the sports apparel line of the company; Information on the company.
- Grand Slam. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;8/28/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p170
The article reports on the trend toward performance fabrics in men's golf apparel as of August 28, 2006. Cutter & Buck will introduce Cocona, a by-product of activated carbon from coconut shells used in the water filtration industry, in knit shirts. Ashworth just launched The Ashworth Perfect...
- LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT. Novack, Kate // Time;10/4/2004, Vol. 164 Issue 14, p89
Mentions how British designer Stella McCartney and Adidas has released a new line of athleticwear for women. Sale of clothes for running, swimming, and training; How McCartney frequently designs clothes in pink, gray, and yellow colors.
- THE BODY ELECTRIC. // Interview;Jul2007, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p76
The article presents a fashion spread on clothing that was inspired by sports. Featured clothing includes a bodysuit by Dolce & Gabbana, boots by DKNY, headbands by American Apparel, socks by Adidas Sports Performance, a jacket by DSQUARED2, sneakers by Tod's, boxing gloves by Everlast, and a...
- 6th Wearables ANNUAl APPAREL DESIGN AWARDS. Mittica, C. J.; Lavenduski, Sara // Wearables;Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p40
The article presents the winners at the Sixth Annual Wearables Apparel Design Awards, including the Best Accessory to the London Olympic Bracelets from Diane Katzman Design, Best Outerwear to Ladies' Aroretum Full-Zip Fleece from Cutter & Buck, and Best Ladies Knit Top to Juniors'...
- GOLFWEAR SWINGS BEYOND ITS ROOTS. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/12/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p46
The article reports on the men's golf apparel exhibited at the 2007 Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) Merchandise Show. Performance fabrics with moisture wicking features were presented alongside luxury fabrics and antimicrobial technology. Topics discussed include fall colors,...
- Industry Roundup. Murphy, Mark S. // Golf World;3/21/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 33, Special Section p4
Presents business news briefs in the U.S. golf industry, including the sales performance of Cutter & Buck.
- Dressed Up. // Golf for Women;Mar2008, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p42
The article evaluates golf dresses including the stretch-cotton terry Warm Up dress from Fila, the stretch-cotton golf dress with belt from Quagmire Golf and the ClimaCool Motion golf dress from Adidas.