- OBJECT OF DESIRE. MALCOLM, JILL // Wearables;Apr/May2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p64
The article evaluates the Classic Basic Tennis Dress from Adidas.
- Adidas Warm. Wind. Walter base layer. // Cyclist;Feb2015, Issue 31, p24
The article offers information on the Warm Wind Walter base layer from Adidas.
- All white for All Blacks. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;May/Jun2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
The article offers information on the white jersey that was launched by Adidas for the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team.
- New aromatherapy yogawear at adidas. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p2
The article offers information on the new adilibria collection of aromatherapy yogawear featuring new Skintex technology launched by Germany-based sportswear firm Adidas.
- SHOW SOME RESTRAINT. Ducker, Eric // FADER;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 59, p40
The article reports on the launch by Adidas of the SLVR line of sportswear.
- ACTIVE SERVICE. CRABB, LINDYL // Good Health (Australia Edition);Apr2016, p104
The article evaluates several sports shoes including the Mizuno Wave Hitogami, the Reebok CrossFit Nano Pump Fusion Shoe, and the Adidas Barricade Team 4.
- Spring lineup. Gingerich, Natalie // Self;Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p140
The article features different style of gear to get ready for an exercise. It includes the sports fan blouse by Reebok, blue streak fade shorts by Hind, double happiness shelf-bra cami by Puma, fruit stripe chopsticks bra by Brooks Running, inside track shorts by Everlast, and puddle jumper...
- Shades of Elegance. Hochswender, Woody // Golf Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p34
The article presents an evaluation of sport clothes worn by golfers Tiger Woods and Ernie Els produced by Nike Inc. and Adidas.
- Wear-testing 101. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/16/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 116, p9
Describes how United States sports apparel manufacturer Adidas evaluates its products. Invitation of journalists at a Women's Quest fitness camp in Colorado; Women triathletes' introduction of participants into a crash course in gyrotonics; Mountain biking; Practicing of color and chakra...