In the Mix
- FINE FOOTWEAR. Sessa, Andrew; Cannon, Michael // Town & Country;Sep2005 Special Issue, p132
Reports on the opening of a Berluti dress shoes boutique in Manhattan, New York City.
- SHOE-IN. Gannon, Suzanne // Town & Country;Mar2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5322, p92
The article offers information on the Roger Vivier shoe store in Madison Avenue, New York City.
- The 'Soles' of the West End. Malone, Janice // Tennessee Tribune;8/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p7A
The article reports on the debut of Sole of 615 specialty shoe boutique in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Studio 615 Entrepreneur Brings "Sole" to Nashville. // Tennessee Tribune;7/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p9A
The article announces the inauguration of specialty shoe boutique Sole of 615 in Nashville, Tennessee on August 3, 2010.
- Urban Playground. Wilson, Beth // FN: Footwear News;9/10/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p30
The article features several children's footwear stores in the Chicago, Illinois area. They include Tippy Toes, which is owned by Christina Moore. It features and sells brands such as Aster, Crocs and Ecco, among others, Piggy Toes, owned by Michael and Jennifer Thomas, a store which was...
- A Day in Canandaigua. Jordan, Susan // Empty Closet;Oct2006, Issue 395, p8B
The article features the stores Wick-edly Sent Soap, Angelic Dreamz and Candle Co. and Cinderella's Shoes and Bags in the business hub of Canandaigua, New York. These are owned by local businessmen. Wick-edly and Cinderella's are operated by Scott Mackey and Don Stevens. They say they choose the...
- Dressy shirt purveyor tailors business to new casual trend. Curan, Catherine // Crain's New York Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on The Shirt Store, a retailer of upscale custom and ready-made dress shirts for businessmen in New York, New York. Market success from personalized and value-added customer services; Range of product offerings for every target market.
- VARVATOS' ROCK VISION BOWS AT 315 BOWERY. Sammon, Lindsay E. // FN: Footwear News;4/14/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p4
The article reports on the April 15, 2008 opening of designer John Varvatos' store at 315 Bowery in the defunct CBGB rock club in New York. Varvatos aimed to keep much of the club's history intact, leaving sections of the graffiti-covered walls, replicating the original front awning, and opting...
- The Buying Man's Guide to Shoe Stores. // Esquire;Apr2006, Vol. 145 Issue 4, p84
The article recommends several shoe stores in the U.S. including Gimme Shoes in San Francisco, California, Louis Boston in Massachusetts, Abbadabba's in Atlanta, Georgia, City Soles/Niche in Chicago, Illinois and Stanley Korshack in Dallas, Texas.