- Sole Train. Suppes, Lesley // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p22
Presents several footwear insoles introduced in the U.S. market in February 2005. Outdoor Adventure Series Day Hiker from Spenco; SorboAlign from Sorbothane; Stable Trac from Sof Sole.
- Spenco first European distributor. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p9
This article announces the partnership agreement entered into by footcare products manufacturer Spenco Footcare Co. with Intersocks SpA as the exclusive European distributor of its Ironman insole programme.
- Foot notes. Schmid, Wendy // Vogue;Jul94, Vol. 184 Issue 7, p105
Provides information on trends in footwear and footcare. Versace's lavender slides; Chanel's glass slippers; Rifat Ozbek's gold coatings; Nail enamels; Gil Gamlieli salon's herbal pedicures; Fit Feet.
- Head over heels. // Diva;Jul2007, Issue 134, p89
The article presents a photograph of rubber shoes manufactured by Ellesse and Henri Lloyd, recommended for tired feet, available as of July 2007.
- Give your feet a break this summer. Khan, M. Taufiq // Health & Homeopathy;Summer2002, p26
Provides tips on treating conditions on the feet. Concept of homeopathic podiatry; List of foot care products; Footwear tips.
- Suppliers step into more female-friendly goods. Johnsen, Michael // Drug Store News;9/19/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the opportunities being offered by in-soles for foot care manufacturers due to their direct appeal to female shopper.
- Education & Packaging Sell Footcare. // Retail Merchandiser;Jul2004, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the impact of education and packaging on marketing footcare products in U.S. drug chains as of July 1, 2004. Influence of photographs and words on the buying decision of customers; Importance of promoting the footcare category outside stores; Total sales of footcare products in U.S....
- A Big Relief. Leand, Judy // SGB;Jul2007 Footwear Business Supplemet, Vol. 40, p30
The article presents statistics related to foot ailments and profiles several foot health care products. The products profiled include a line of sport blister pads from insole manufacturer Spenco, a blister-preventing a skin lubricant stick from the Creamer health products company, and Smiling...
- To happy, beautiful feet. Teare, Tracy // Health (Time Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p167
The article focuses on tips for caring one's feet. It is noted that there are 26 small bones in each foot, which can take a lot of abuse, carrying one's body weight, while being cooped up in an uncomfortable stiletto. Published within the journal are various foot care tips or guide, foot care...