Rockport Launches Torsion Comfort Footwear
- Paterno to Leave Rockport. Abel, Katie // FN: Footwear News;9/10/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p2
The article reports on the announcement of president and CEO of The Rockport Co., Rick Paterno, that he will step down at the end of December 2007 to pursue other interests. Rockport owner, Adidas AG will name Adidas veteran Michael Rupp as the brand's new top executive. Paterno will also spend...
- Rockport Revamps Retail. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;11/27/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 47, p8
The article reports that Rockport has unveiled a new design concept in preparation for a retail push. According to Rick Paterno, CEO of Rockport, the repositioning of the brand aims to reconnect the heritage in a new and modern way. The expansion was attributed to the acquisition of Rockport by...
- Rockport Ready for Aggressive Growth and Expansion. Leland, Judy // SGB;June2006, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p12
The article focuses on the Reebok subsidiary company, Rockport, and the company's plans for aggressive growth and expansion. Comments from Rick Paterno, president and CEO of Rockport, and Herbert Hainer, chairman and CEO of the Adidas Group, Rockport's parent company, are included. Details...
- Rockport to Stay on Course. Abel, Katie // FN: Footwear News;8/15/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 32, p26
Focuses on footwear brand Rockport. Effect of the merger between Reebok and Adidas on Rockport; Remarks from Rick Paterno, president of Rockport, on the brand; Product lines of Rockport; Expectations of Dave Mayfield, CEO of Boot World, on the company.
- GERMANY: Adidas seeks buyers for Rockport brand. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/11/2014, p12
The article reports on German sportswear firm Adidas GA's search of buyers for its shoe subsidiary Rockport Co. LLC.
- Rockport to Launch Collection with adidas TORSION System Technology. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that the Rockport Company will launch a footwear collection featuring adidas TORSION System technology. The collection will set a new standard in the comfort lifestyle shoe category. It combines advanced technology for athletic footwear and modern style. It was first launched...
- Walk therapy. Chatterjee, Camille // Self;Apr98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p58
Reports that walking around in the Soul Sensation shoes will reduce stress according to shoe manufacturer, Rockport. Reference to the ancient art of reflexology; Comments from Maggi Mercado, Rockport vice president and general manager of the women's division; Details on the Soul Sensation foot bed.
- SEA DOGS. Clemans, John // MotorBoating;Jan2003, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p18
Introduces the Rockport Caspian boating shoes.
- As Jones' Shadow Grows, Industry Debates Impact. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;6/28/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the impending takeover of Maxwell Shoe Co. Inc. by Jones Apparel Group Inc. Views of Rockport President Rick Paterno on the expansion of Jones Apparel; Concern of Mort Levin, co-owner of Picardy Shoe Parlour in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the ramifications of the deal; Forecasts on the...