Jv forms for China push
- Innovations. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p36
The article offers news briefs related to logistics and distribution as of February 2006. Talke Logistic Services of Germany has formed a joint venture with Global Spedition of Spain to manage the filling and warehousing services for Bayer's Spanish subsidiary. Celanese Emulsions has appointed...
- Kerry carries on. DIBENEDETTO, BILL // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/26/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p23
The article reports on the expansion of Kerry Logistics, a major logistics provider in Asia. The company is pushing through with its growth plan despite the global recession. It has two joint ventures and recently entered another venture with shareholders of T.Join Transportation. The company is...
- TALKE signs deal with OPP. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p34
The article reports that TALKE Logistic Services of Germany has signed a long-term contract with Oman Polypropylene to manage output from its new polypropylene plant in Sohar, Oman. The deal is the second in the Middle East for TALKE that has been managing logistics for Saudi Polyolefins since 2004.
- Rolling Through Asia. Dibenedetto, Bill // Traffic World;2/2/2009, Vol. 273 Issue 5, p17
The article reports on the move of Hong Kong, China-based logistics provider Kerry Logistics to expand its logistics network in China and Southeast Asia through a series of joint ventures and partnerships. It notes that the company has entered into a joint venture with Taiwanese forwarder T....
- Wincanton signs on Kerry partnership. Dennis, Sarah // Motor Transport;3/29/2007, p3
The article reveals that Wincanton has agreed a 50/50 joint venture with Kerry Logistics to provide an international supply chain service. Under the deal, Wincanton can offer its customers goods storage in the Far East, and the access to Kerry's forwarding arm means that goods can now be shipped...
- ZE SWIATA. Ziemkowska, Wanda // Polimery;2012, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p249
No abstract available.
- Breaking across new borders. Thomas, Karen // Automotive Logistics;Jul/Aug2007, p70
The article examines the opportunities and challenges for logistics providers in Eastern Europe and Turkey as automotive production capacity in the area continues to grow. Among logistics companies that have moved into the area in response the automotive industry growth are Gefco, Groupe CAT and...
- Briefs. // Traffic World;2/11/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p17
Reports developments related to business logistics in the United States as of February 2002. Expansion of the ocean forwarding services of BAX Global; Joint ventures between Cargill Inc. and Radian Group; Formation of the Global Interoperability Group.
- A Venture in China. Parker, John // Traffic World;10/30/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 5, p22
Reports that TNT Post Group has won a highly-contested bid to establish a third-party logistics joint venture with one of China's leading car manufacturers. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics; Implications on transportation.