Tax breaks help Quaker
- Innospec increases capacity at two of its facilities. // National Petroleum News;Aug2006, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the expansion undertaken by Innospec. The company announced production capacity expansions for two specialty chemicals product groups at its facilities in Great Britain and Germany. Both expansions will involve the company's output of Lilestralis and of Ferrocene-processed...
- Cabot builds to meet demand. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;3/12004, Vol. 80 Issue 2089, p26
Focuses on the plan of Cabot Brasil, a subsidiary of the U.S. Cabot Corporation, to build a state of the art carbon black unit in MauÃ¡, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil. Purpose of the expansion.
- Tetrionics Doubles Drug Development. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;2/11/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the plan of privately owned custom manufacturer Tetrionics to expand its facility at Madison, Wisconsin. Objective of the expansion; Chemical products being produced by the company at the facility; Details of the expanded facility; Background of the company.
- Vopak Plans Singapore Expansions. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p16
The article reports on the expansion plan of Vopak in Singapore. The company will add 22,000 cubic meters of tank storage capacity for chemical products at its terminal in Penjuru, raising the facility's total to 171,000 cubic meters. The company will also add 320,000 cubic meters at its...
- ExxonMobil to expand in '05? Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 453, p27
Speculates on the plan of ExxonMobil to expand its cracker on Jurong Island, Singapore in 2005. Percentage increase in the expanded cracker; Volume of ethylene exported by the company annually; Plan of the company in 2001; Reason for the discontinuance of the company's high-density polyethylene...
- GSFC to infuse Rs 440-cr for expansion. // Chemical Business;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p76
The article offers information on the expansion plans of Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd. The expansion drive involves an investment of Rs 440 crore and explorations into the manufacture of lactic acids, setting up a third melamine plant and expansion of current plant facilities....
- Zhongyuan starts work on methanol unit. // Asian Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 423, p22
Reports on the construction of a methanol facility by Henan Zhongyuan Gasification Co. in Henan Province, China in November 2003. Production capacity of the methanol facility being constructed; Budget for the project; Target annual methanol production capacity of the company.
- Apollo Chemical Completes First Phase of Expansion. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Aug89, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the completion of expansion of Apollo Chemical Corp. of its facilities at Graham, North Carolina. It states that with the new addition, the facility has now 55,000 square feet of floor space, which is projected to expand to 85,000 square feet in 1990, with the addition of...
- FMC's New Hydrogen Peroxide Plant In Texas Now Onstream. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Apr80, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the commencement of FMC Corp.'s hydrogen peroxide plant operation in Bayport, Texas. The company's new plant is fully operational, thus making the facility the largest producer of oxidant in North America. According to William A. McMinn, vice-president and general manager...