- Expansion Project in Guangzhou Petrochemical. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p6
The article presents information about the expansion project in Guangzhou Petrochemical Corp. Petrochemical, automobile and electronic industries are the three pillar sectors in Guangzhou. Many enterprises have submitted applications for using the land surrounding Guangzhou Petrochemical Corp.,...
- Iran plans bold global expansion. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/16/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the business developments of the petrochemical industry in Iran. The state-owned National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) is pursuing its plan of broadening their global share of the petrochemical market and the company is taking risk on exporting to various destinations. The...
- ExxonMobil to Build Second Steam-Cracking Complex in Singapore. Ding Bo // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p9
The article announces on the construction of the second world-scale steam cracker complex of ExxonMobil Chemical Co., in Singapore on September 5, 2007. The primary purpose of the featured project is to expand its commitment to serve Asia Pacific market and maintain trust and confidence for...
- SABIC Expands Capacity to Meet Asian Demand. // China Chemical Reporter;6/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p9
Reports that Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC), the largest petrochemical company in the world, is expanding its operations in the Middle East to meet the fast growing demand for petrochemicals. Comment of the company's vice president for intermediaries, Khaled Al Mana, regarding the...
- Whither petrochemical industry. // Chemical Business;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Presents information on the Indian petrochemicals industry as of May 2001. Plan of the Ministry of Law and Company Affairs to establish a Trade Related Competition Commission of India; Facilities needed by the Indian market.
- News in brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p16
Reports on news and developments concerning the petrochemicals industry in the Middle East. Cairo office of Arthur Andersen's private placement to raise funds for a polyester project by Saudi Egyptian Petrochemical Co.; Petronas of Malaysia and state-run Indian Oil Corp.'s plan for joint...
- What's Next in Petrochemicals? Hunter, David // Chemical Week;3/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p3
Comments on the future of petrochemical industry. Effect of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the industry; Financial losses of some petrochemical companies; Expectations on company consolidations.
- Brazilian petrochemical players. // Chemical Week;11/5/1997 Supplement, Vol. 159 Issue 42, pS28
Presents a diagram of Brazilian petrochemical firms ranked according to percentage of voting shares.
- Brazilian petrochemical capacities. // Chemical Week;11/5/1997 Supplement, Vol. 159 Issue 42, pS31
Presents a diagram of petrochemical capacities in Brazil, in thousands of metric tons for each petrochemical product type, as of March 1997.