Pfizer to jettison 10,000 workers
- Modern Medicine Man. Kindler, Jeff // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);4/9/2007 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 149 Issue 15, p58
The article presents excerpts from an interview with Jeff Kindler, appointed as chief executive officer of Pfizer in 2006. Kindler discusses his feeling that the pharmaceutical industry has not done a good job communicating how it helps the public or why its marketing costs are so high. He...
- Good Counsel. Kindler, Jeffrey // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p42
The article introduces Jeffrey Kindler, a legal counsel of Pfizer company. Kindler was chosen for the job because he was considered as the best general counsel, not to mention his educational background. A graduate from Harvard Law School, he then clerked for two judges, including U.S. Supreme...
- Pfizer Promotes Kindler to CEO. Nicholas, Adele // InsideCounsel;Sep2006, Vol. 16 Issue 178, p16
The article reports the promotion of general counsel Jeffrey Kindler as CEO of Pfizer on July 28, 2006. The reason behind his promotion is cited. It presents information on the career background of Kindler.
- Pfizer Reports Third-Quarter 2011 Results. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/7/2011, Vol. 21, p803
The article reports on the financial statements of New York City-based Pfizer Inc. for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011. It says that the company's worldwide revenues increased by 7.0% to 17.2 billion dollars, but its U.S. revenues declined by 3.0%. It also notes the profits from the...
- Pfizer revenues climb despite stable drug prices. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Sep98, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the financial performance of American pharmaceutical company Pfizer Inc. in the second quarter of 1998. Revenue increase; Net income; Record sales of the company's male impotence remedy Viagra; Prescription drug prices in the United States.
- Pfizer has top pharmaceutical sales force. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the increase sales of Pfizer Inc. in the U.S.
- Pfizer Reports Higher Profits and Share Buyback Plan. // MondayMorning;11/7/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p1
The article provides information on profits and share buyback plan of pharmaceutical firm Pfizer Inc. It states that the third quarter revenue was around 17.2 billion U.S. dollars as compared to previous year results. Ian C. Read, chief executive officer of the company has increased spending on...
- Closure of Pfizer Sandwich. Kaplan, Claude // Applied Clinical Trials;May2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p19
The article reports that the closure of Pfizer Inc., a pharmaceutical research company, has indicated the loss of faith on the research & development industry (R & D) in Sandwich, England.
- Pfizer Announces Updated, Interactive Development Pipeline. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/21/2011, p125
The article reports that Pfizer Inc. has provided an update of its development pipeline that includes an overview of its research and list of compounds in development with directed indication.