Saudi firms celebrate
- PETROCHEMICALS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/2/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p13
Presents news on the petrochemical industry in the Middle East as of May 2003. Update on the Mesaieed linear alkyl benzene project in Qatar; Information on Uhde's contract to expand Saudi Fertiliser Company's Jubail complex; Bidders for a project to build a butene-1 unit at Arabian...
- Financial Crisis Impacts on Petrochemical Market Cycle. Shu Zhaoxia // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on the impact of the global financial crisis on the market cycle of the petrochemical industry worldwide. The industry continues to face financial challenges as result of the global financial crisis and the increasing prices of petroleum products in the world market. The...
- SAUDI ARABIA PETROCHEMICAL, OIL AND GAS. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShots: Saudi Arabia Petroleum, Oil & Gas;8/14/2015, Issue 3214, preceding p1
An industry report of the petrochemical, oil and gas industry in Saudi Arabia is presented from publisher Acquisdata Pty. Ltd., with topics including industry trends, the companies that operate in the industry and the financial results of Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Co. for the first quarter of 2015.
- Saudi Arabian Fertiliser Company. Baxter, Kevin // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/14/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 50, p20
The article profiles petrochemical firm Saudi Arabian Fertiliser Co. as of 2012. It recounts the founding and history of the firm, noting it is a subsidiary of the state-sponsored conglomerate company Saudi Basic Industries Corp. Topics include planned expansion of its urea production...
- Cheap oil brings no cheer for petchems. // Chemical Week;12/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the reaction of European petrochemical produces on the slump in crude oil prices. Decrease of benchmark Brent crude; Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries' failure to agree on output cuts; Drop in naphtha feedstock prices.
- Paraxylene makers seek hike while market is still tight. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;09/08/97, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plans to increase contract prices for the petrochemical paraxylene in the United States, for the fourth quarter of 1997. Effects of pressures from Asia on the proposed price increase; Contract nominations issued by key paraxylene manufacturers; Paraxylene prices in the third...
- Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p18
Presents updates on petrochemical prices in the United States, as of November 1998. Includes spot prices for benzene, toluene and xylenes; Contract prices of ethylene; Decline in methanol prices.
- Market briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/08/98, Vol. 253 Issue 23, p14
Presents news briefs related to petrochemical prices in the United States, as of June 8, 1998. Includes Shell Chemical Co. and Union Carbide Corp.'s increase of acetic esters prices; Increase in the off-schedule price for acetone; Pricing of oxo chemicals.
- Calm after the storm. Everett-Heath, Tom // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p7
Reports on the performance of the Middle East petrochemicals industry in 1999. Decline of oil prices; Collapse of major markets in the Far East; Optimism on the prospects of the industry.