Avgol raises cash with IPO
- Avgol raises cash with IPO. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/29/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on the initial public offering and bond issue raised by Avgol Nonwoven Industries on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The company was able to raise a total of $75 million from such offering and issue. The capital raised will be used to expand the business. Avgol is also building...
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2003, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p93
Features the Avgol Nonwoven Industries in Israel. Annual sales performance; Number of factories; Mission statement.
- Avgol Ltd. Nonwoven Industries Tel Aviv, Israel Worldwide NonWovens Sales: $123 million. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p80
This article presents a corporate profile for Tel Aviv, Israel-based Avgol Nonwoven Industries (AN), rated as number 25 in the Top Company report of the journal "Nonwovens Industry." AN executives have described 2004 as another successful year in the company's history. AN is able to increase its...
- Avgol's Growth Plan. Bitz, Karen // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
Reports that Israeli goods producer Avgol Nonwovens Industries announced the formation of a joint venture in China. Plan for the joint venture, HGD, to produce about 10,000 tons of spunmelt nonwovens a year for the Chinese medical and hygiene industries.
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p96
Provides information on Avgol Nonwoven Industries of Holon, Israel. Key personnel; Plant locations; Processes; ISO status; Brand names; Major markets; Total nonwovens sales in 2003.
- AVGOL NONWOVENS. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p52
The article profiles Avgol Nonwovens of Tel Aviv, Israel. A discussion of the company's key personnel, manufacturing plants, ISO status, manufacturing processes, brand names and major markets, is presented. Changes the company made to its operations and products to make it successful in 2007 are...
- Providencia starts public offering process in Brazil to raise $250 million. // Nonwovens Markets;6/13/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that Brazil-based spunmelter Providencia Co. has filed a draft prospectus for an initial public offering with the Brazilian securities and exchange commission. The company expects to offer shares on the Brazilian stock exchange for less than half of the value of the company...
- Top of the News. // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p12
The article offers news briefs concerning the nonwovens industry. The Avgol Nonwovens Industries has sold twenty percent of its outstanding shares to Israel Petrochemical Enterprises in June, 2006. Foss Manufacturing has realized profits after being acquired by the Florida investment partnership...
- Avgoll Industries launches spunmelting joint venture in Hubei province, China. // Nonwovens Markets;9/3/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p3
This article reports that Israel-based spunmelting company Avgol Nonwoven Industries (ANI) plans to start producing spunmelted fabric in January 2005 with a Chinese company. The venture between ANI and Hubei Goldkinglong Investment Stock Co. Ltd. will operate a 3.2-meter-wide, SMXS-configured...