RELIANCE JUST WON'T STOP GROWING
- Petrochem biz, weak Re help RIL sail through. // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p63
The article reports that Reliance Industries (RIL) was able to post a marginal growth of 1.5% year-on-year in the quarter ending September 2013 due to the weakness of the rupee and the solid performance of its petrochemicals business.
- RIL's net profit shoots to Rs. 4, 104 crores. // Textile Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in profits of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIEL) for the year ended on March 31, 2003. Factors which contributed to the company's financial performance; Overview of business ventures of RIEL; Contributions of the company to the energy sector in India.
- Reliance Industries' net profit rises by over 28% in first quarter. // Chemical Business;Aug2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p82
The article reports on the financial performance of Reliance Industries Ltd. in the first quarter of 2007 that ended June 30, 2007. The refinery announced a net profit of Rs. 3,264-crore, a 28.2% rise due to robust refining margins and higher exports. Its gross margins on refining, which...
- Reliance in $1 bn profit club. // Colourage;Jun2004, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p93
Reports on the financial performance of Reliance Industries in fiscal 2003 to 2004.
- Reliance net jumps 27.8% on better refining margin. // Chemical Business;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p55
The article reports on a 27.8% increase in net profits posted by Reliance Industries due to better refining margins.
- RIL Q3 net down 14% at Rs 4,440 cr. // Chemical Business;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p59
The article reports on a 13.6 percent decrease in net profit of Reliance Industries (RIL) for the third quarter of financial year in 2011 due to reduced earnings in the refining and petrochemicals business.
- Reliance posts third consecutive fall in quarterly profit. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Aug2012, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p65
The article reports on the 21 percent decrease in the net profit of Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Records a Rise in Third-Quarter Profits and Sales. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;2/1/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on the approximately 16% increase to almost about Rs40 billion net profits posted by Reliance Industries for its fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2009.
- Reliance Industries Records Rise in Third-Quarter Profits and Sales. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;1/31/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the 23% increase in the net profit of Reliance Industries for the fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2010.