Perstorp buys TMP plant in Shandong
- PERSTORP ANNOUNCES EXPANSION INTO CHINA. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p22
The article reports on the acquisition of a production site in Zibo City in Shandong province, China by speciality chemicals company Perstorp AB. The plant, which makes trimethylpropane (TMP) is a joint venture between Perstorp and Shandong Fufeng Chemical Co. Ltd. According to Perstorp, the...
- Perstorp Acquires Neopentyl Glycol Business in Zibo. // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4&5, p8
The article reports that Perstorp AB has acquired neopentyl glycol production plant in Zinbo, Shandong Sheng, China. This business move has been realized through its joint venture company Shandong Fufeng Perstorp Chemical Co. Ltd. The neopentyl glycol plant Zibo Linzi Yongliu Chemical Industry...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;2/7/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p32
The article presents news briefs in the specialty chemicals industry. Perstorp has formed a joint venture with Shandong Fufeng Chemical to produce trimethylolpropane (TMP) at Shandung's TMP Plant in Zibo, China. Ciba Specialty Chemicals has acquired software technology and consulting firm...
- Acquisition for Perstorp in China consolidates position in polyols. // Chemical Business;Feb2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p79
The article reports on the acquisition of the Neopentyl glycol (Neo) manufacturing business of Zibo Linzi Yongliu Chemical Industry Stock Co. Ltd. in China by specialty chemicals company Perstorp. Through its joint-venture company Shandong Fufeng Perstorp Chemical Co. Ltd., Perstorp acquired the...
- Pergo Invests $27M In North Carolina Plant. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;02/26/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the expansion plan of Pergo, a division of Sweden's Perstorp Group, for its chemical plant in Garner, North Carolina.
- Perstorp's JV with PTT Global Chemical to benefit the polyurethane industry. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2012, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p68
This article reports on the joint venture formed by specialty chemicals company Perstorp and Thailand's chemical producer PTT Global Chemical.
- Perstorp and PTT Global Chemical launched joint venture. // European Coatings Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 7/8, p8
The article reports on the launch of a joint venture by specialty chemical company Perstorp AB and chemicals producer PTT Global Chemical PCL.
- Perstorp and PTT Global Chemical to establish joint venture. // European Coatings Journal;Jan2012, Issue 1, p6
The article reports that specialty chemicals companies Sweden-based Perstorp AB and U.S.-based PTT Global Chemical have planned to launch a joint venture for the manufacturing and sales of aromatic and aliphatic isocyanates in the U.S.
- PTT GLOBAL CHEMICAL AND PERSTORP FORM ISOCYANATES JV. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;11/28/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 29, p8
The article focuses on the acquisition of a 51% stake in Perstorp's isocynate business by Bangkok, Singapore-based PTT Global Chemical which will lead to a joint venture in making several chemicals such as toluene disocyanate (TDI), isophorone disocynate (IPDI) and hexamethylene disocyanate (HDI).