China's latex surge to outstrip Europe and US
- New Kline report predicts double-digit growth rate for synthetic latex polymers industry till 2013. // Paintindia;Jul2009, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p156
The article focuses on a report by Kline & Co. which forecasts that the compound annual growth rate for the synthetic latex polymers market in India will reach 10.4% until 2013. Parvesh Magoo, consultant at Kline's Chemicals & Materials Practice, asserted that the increased growth rate of...
- Workshop on Hybrid Latex Systems Offered This April. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar2016, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p13
The article offers brief information on the workshop on interactive training for hybrid latex systems and its usage, hosted by Emulsion Polymers Consulting and Education LLC, to be held at the Mary Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, Virginia on April 18-20, 2016.
- Global styrene pinch is projected for 1996. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;9/22/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 10, p16
Reports on findings of a study on the global styrene markets. Demand pressure on installed operations; Projections for demand and capacity for 1994-1998; Forecasts for United States exports; Figures on China imports.
- New Asia plants will hurt profits. Cornitius, Tim; Morris, Gregory D.L. // Chemical Week;1/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p44
Reports on the expected increase in the competition in the worldwide styrene monomer industry due to the construction of new plants in Korea and other Far East countries. Estimated additional capacity to be added in 1995-1999; Estimated global nameplate capacity by 2000; Projected global...
- PS predictions. // Chemical Week;11/29/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 21, p38
Reports on forecasts on polystyrene production in the United States for 1996.
- Styrene Margins Pass a Peak. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;7/26/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 28, p20
States that styrene producers have posted growth for the first half of 2000. Forecast for the rest of the year; Factors affecting the performance of the industry.
- Market should be tighter this upturn. Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;4/19/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 15, p56
Reports on the forecasts for the styrene industry. Overbuilding; Tight supply-demand balance; Prices.
- Synthetic latex polymers industry likely to grow at 10% till 2013; study. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Aug2009, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p52
The article reports on the potential growth of the synthetic latex polymers industry in India at a compound annual growth rate of 10.4% until 2013, based on the findings of a study from consulting and research firm Kline & Co. The high growth rate of end-use sectors such as paints and coatings,...
- Low Demand Erodes PS Margins. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;5/30/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p39
Predicts the decrease demand of polystyrene which could caused unfavorable price and margin of producers through the end of year 2001. Operating rates of the industry; Decision of Nova Chemicals to hold its production in Belpre, Ohio; Postponement of Atofina's expansion at Carling, France.