- Asia watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/29/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p16
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia. A 4.9% increase in 2006 pretax profits has been reported by China National Petroleum Corp. The listing fate of Thailand's PTT will be revealed after concluding the legal investigations led by the Thailand Supreme Administrative...
- PTT wants 20% foreign sales. Hui, Cheok Soh // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 56, p7
The article deals with the plan of Thailand's chemical company PTT to increase its total revenue from overseas operations by 2010. PTT president Prasert Bumsumpun said that the overall growth strategy of the company is to focus on specialty chemicals and overseas expansion in natural gas, as...
- 47% hike in PTT profits. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p13
The article reports on the 2005 profits of PTT. Thai gas, refining and petrochemicals firm PTT saw 2005 operating profit rise on higher sales and margins. Sales were higher at, while net income grew. But margins narrowed in the fourth quarter and net profit fell from a year before on higher...
- Lenzing Earnings Benefit From Demand for Fibers. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;05/01/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 18, p6
Reports that an increase in the demand for synthetic fibers in Europe has helped Lenzing in posting an operating profit of $7.6 million during the first quarter of 2000. Percent increase in group sales.
- Asia Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p17
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry in Asia, as of November 2006. China will launch measures to promote biochemistry and bio-energy to reduce oil dependency and rein in polluting industries. South Korean oil refiner SK Corp. is considering investments in China. Oil...
- CNPC Seeks Private-Holding Partners for RMB600 BLN Projects. // China Chemical Reporter;8/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p7
The article focuses on the plans of China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) to open its RMB600 billion projects to private-holding oil companies. It states that CNPC seeks for private firms on its 119 projects including exploration and development, refining and chemicals, and refined oil products...
- RESINS, SYNTHETIC RUBBER AND SYNTHETIC FIBERS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2003 4th Quarter, p39
No abstract available.
- RESINS, SYNTHETIC RUBBER AND SYNTHETIC FIBERS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2004 2nd Quarter, p39
No abstract available.
- Barmag: better business developments. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p75
Reports on the mixed business results posted by Remscheid, Germany-based company Barmag AG in the synthetic fiber plant business for the fiscal year 2002. Order intake for synthetic fiber plants; Profit margins for Barmag company Neumag GmbH for production of carpet yarn and synthetic staple...