INEOS and Zheijiang plan jv
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;1/24/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 3, p21
The article offers news briefs on construction projects in the chemical industry. Uhde and Basell have confirmed their contributions to the propane dehydrogenation and polypropylene complex at Port Said, Egypt. Ineos Fluor has formed a joint venture with Zhejiang Xing Teng Chemical Co. to...
- Demand spurs new capacity. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p26
Deals with the hydrofluorocarbon capacity investments of Ineos Fluor in Great Britain, United States and Japan in 2003. Production phases at its Runcorn site in Great Britain; Projected increase in the company's consumption growth.
- INEOS Fluor and Zhejiang Xing Teng Form JV. // China Chemical Reporter;1/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on a joint venture between INEOS Fluor and Zhejiang Xing Teng Chemical Co. Ltd. to form Jiangxi InTech Chemical Co. High purity anhydrous hydrogen fluoride will be produced at Jiangxi InTech Chemical Co. A stable source of raw material will be supplied to INEOS'...
- Fluor wins Jubail complex. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/1/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 48, p25
The article reports on a project management consultancy contract won by Fluor Corp. in 2006 concerning a petrochemical complex being developed by INEOS Enterprises and Delta Oil Co. in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Information on the engineering design that will be conducted by Fluor is presented and...
- Klea winner. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the Klea 407A refrigerant from INEOS Fluor.
- Citrus and spice. // Food Manufacture;Nov2003, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p65
Describes the quality of spice and citrus extracts offered by food firm INEOS Fluor. Offer of high intensity with low lipid and wax content, low coloration and good storage stability; Company's use of the Xentia extraction process; Contact information.
- Incos Klea Increased Global HFC-125 Capacity. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/26/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 13, p25
Reports on the decision of Ineos Fluor to produce HFC 125 or hydroflourocarbon due to its supply shortage in the United States market as of March 2001. Expansion on the production operations of the company; Estimated cost of HFC; Forecast on the revenue growth of the chemical manufacturer.
- Ineos Fluor to Boost HFC-125 Capacity. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/9/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 23, p2
Reports on the expansion of the capacity of Ineos Fluor for hydrofluorocarbon (HFC)-125 following its decision to stop outsourcing supplies of the product. Company's continued purchase of HFC-32 which is a main component of HFC blends, a replacement for hydrochlorofluorocarbons as refrigerants.
- FDA Gives the Nod to Ineos Solvent. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p39
Reports that Ineos Fluor International Ltd. has received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for use of its hydrofluoroalkane (HFA)-13a as an extraction solvent in the production of flavorings. Natural flavoring production process marketed by Ineos; Uses of the material.