Downstream segments to push China's growth
- China naphtha shortfall looms. Richardson, John // ICIS Chemical Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 17, p13
The article presents information on the petrochemical industry of China. Sat Roopra, head of Asia/Pacific downstream oil at oil and gas consultancy Wood Mackenzie has warned that China could have a deficit of more than 35m tonnes of naphtha by 2015. Paul Hodges, chairman of Great Britain-based...
- China's Petrochemical Industry Saw Continuously Slowing Growth. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p5
The article focuses on the continuous slow growth of petrochemical industry of China. In the first quarter of 2012, the production value of 3.81 trillion Renmibi (RMB) has been achieved from 26,650 petrochemical enterprises of China. The total output of fertilizer in China was 10.5 percent...
- vital statistics. Pearlman, Arnold // Chemical Week;8/20/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 29, p32
Presents statistics on the performance of the U.S. economy and the chemical industry in the first half of 2003. Growth of the economy in the second-quarter; Shipments in the chemical industry; Manufacturing output; Trade deficit.
- What's the buzz about Asia? Hui, Cheok Soh; Hariharan, Malini; Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p24
The article focuses on the prediction for the economic performance of the chemicals industry in Asia. Economists expect the buzz in Asia to last throughout 2007 as robust domestic consumption offsets an anticipated slowdown in the U.S. and Europe. According to the International Monetary Fund,...
- Chemical trade balance declines. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;6/19/96 Supplement Mexico, Vol. 158 Issue 24, pS34
Focuses on the balance of trade figures for the chemical industry in Mexico for the first quarter of 1996. Total imports; Export figures for the period; United States exports to Mexico; Gross domestic product of Mexico for 1995.
- Trade travails. // Chemical Week;12/4/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 47, p54
Reports on the decline in the balance of trade for organic chemicals in the United States in the first eight months of 1996.
- Chemicals Trade Deficit Doubles. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;3/31/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the trade deficit posted by the chemical industry in Venezuela in 1998. Data on the deficit reported; Condition of the industry.
- Polish chemical trade balance 2011. // CIREC Monthly News;Aug2012, Issue 260, p3
The article reports on the deficit of the trade balance for chemical products in Poland for 2011.
- TRADE DEFICIT BALLOONS. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;9/30/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 36, p21
Reports on the chemical trade deficit of Mexico for 1998. Factors blamed by the Aniq chemical industry association in the country for the deficit; How the government can reversed the trend; Other move of the government that will lower the deficit of the industry of Mexico.