Air Products buys last 30%
- Gases bow on the Web. Mullin, Rick // Chemical Week;7/30/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 29, p38
Offers a look at two major supplier of industrial gases in the United States that have begun marketing on the Internet. Launching of an electronic commerce service by Air Products and Chemicals; Managing a major customer account on the Internet by BOC.
- Air Products, Air Liquide to Build More Capacity in China. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p18
Reports on the separate industrial gas projects of Air Products and Air Liquide in China. Increase in capacity of the air separation unit of Southern Air Products, a subsidiary of Air Products, at the Guangzhou Economic and Technological Development District; Completion of a helium transfill...
- Air Products Strengthens Presence in Performance Materials Business in China. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p6
The article reports that Air Products & Chemicals inc. has acquired all outstanding shares in Air Products Shanfeng. This bussiness move will make the joint venture a wholly-owned Air Products subsidiary in China. The official name of the new company is Air Products and Chemicals Co. Ltd. It has...
- Gothaer Group plans to buy remaining stake in Romanian subsidiary. // Regional Today;2/26/2014, p3
The article discusses the plan of insurer company Gothaer Group to purchase the remaining stake in its Romanian subsidiary for a long-term development in Romania.
- AIR PRODUCTS EXPANDING ITS CHINESE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p22
The article reports that Air Products has expanded its Shanghai technical centre to support fast-growing businesses in Asia such as footwear and coatings, and has specifically added equipment for polyurethane investigations. The company said the expansion brings support closer to key customers...
- Air Products Builds CO Coldbox in China. // China Chemical Reporter;1/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the announcement of Air Products Inc. on January 13, 2009, that it has completed manufacturing a world-scale carbon monoxide (CO) coldbox at its cryogenic equipment manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China for Yangzi Petrochemical Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Sinopec Corp....
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/20/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 134, p2
The article reports on the decision of Community Health Systems' subsidiary to purchase all of the assets of Moses Taylor Health Care System.
- Trans-Pacific Buys Stake in Aircraft Bearing Co. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p23
The article reports on the 55 percent stake in Godfrey Guangzhou Aerospace Bearings, a subsidiary of Godfrey (China) Ltd., that was purchased by Trans-Pacific Aerospace Co. Inc.
- Crystal Fibre to acquire Blaze Photonics. // Laser Focus World;Sep2004, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p53
Reports on plan of Crystal Fibre, a subsidiary of NKT, to acquire assets of Blaze Photonics. Brief history of Crystal Fibre; Purpose for the establishment of Blaze Photonics in 2001; Products of Blaze Photonics.